• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Fox hard?

entezio

Smash Rookie
I got the game for christmas and pretty much suck balls with every character so I can't tell. Is Fox a hard character to learn? He's one of the couple of characters I'm interested in focusing on just from looking at videos of him

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dunno if he's really a character thats hard to LEARN, but he is hard to play.
He requires very precise play, actual tech skill (and the melee player burst into laughter) and good reaction speed.
He is one the lightest characters in the game and dies pretty early, and has a pretty linear and easy to punish recovery if you arent creative with it. Basically if you make a mistake you pay for it more then you might with another character so you have to be careful.
All this makes him a difficult character to play well but its well worth the effort.

Also please try to avoid making new threads for this kind of thing, questions like this belong in the Q/A thread

Top Bottom