• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is falco possible?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm a new d3 and I'm pretty sure this is his worst matchup? What to do when it arrives?

Jengs900

Smash Cadet
Falco is a pretty bad matchup but I think Olimar is definitly the worst. ><

Well, theres a few things to remember:

1. Waddles cancel his laser attacks
2. He has a very gimpable recovery , so if you manage to get him off the edge, Bair him into oblivion
3. Better to play defensively as opposed to offensively against Falco, because Falco can punish you if you make an offensive mistake, whereas its more difficult for him to punish you if you play defensively.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
The match up thread calls olimar medium. As for falco. Don't get grabbed. Seriously his cg into spike is horrid for DDD so space well so that he can't grab you at early percent. Block his lasers with waddles. Bthrow him off the stage every chance you get for a gimp because a chain of bairs will end any falco. Space with ftilt.... that's all I can think of, because I don't play falcos often.

laird

Smash Apprentice
olimar imho is more difficult a matchup than falco, but both have gimpable recoveries. Play defensively, but do everything possible to get the falco off the stage and set up for the WoP. Throw some dees on that b___ as well.

CO18

Smash Hero
Olimar is his **** worst matchup, no contest, the matchup thread will be changed, Falco isprobably top 3, besides his cg its not that hard.

Top Bottom