• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Brawl's midnight release CRAZIER than halo 3's?

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
I remember Halo 3's midnight release was crazy but... is Brawl's crazier with more people?!! I hope it is!!

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
It is for me because I don't even have a 360 because they break down all of the time.

Neviance

Smash Rookie
I don't know how long the halo 3 lines, but I'm pretty sure it'd be bigger than brawl's. Mine may have had 125ish people by the time I got into the store.

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
How is it crazier, with so many that did not even happened today. Its a very bad day for a midnight release.

And even though Halo 3 doesn't deserve anything of what it got (don't get me started on this, but I have blame on all 3 next-gen consoles anyway), it got so much from Microsoft and all its the only reason it really sold well.

Which is also why I find it hilarious that Bungie went in their own way. No more microsoft? No more bungie.

How is it crazier, with so many that did not even happened today. Its a very bad day for a midnight release.

And even though Halo 3 doesn't deserve anything of what it got (don't get me started on this, but I have blame on all 3 next-gen consoles anyway), it got so much from Microsoft and all its the only reason it really sold well.

Which is also why I find it hilarious that Bungie went in their own way. No more microsoft? No more bungie.
Halo 3 is a great game. :/

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
Halo 3 is a great game. :/
Hope it was sarcasm. If its not, just in case, let me clarify something.

Halo 3 is nothing but AVERAGE.

I had fun with Halo 3. But its Average. And Bungie are just completely dumb. I can't believe so many of their decisions, it seems like they do everything the worse as possible, yet they succeeded with their millions of blind followers.

maxieman

Smash Ace
I think Halo 3 isn't as good as Brawl (and I own Halo 3) But with the gaming market being ruled by first person shooters and too many misguided "Hardcore" gamers casting away any game with anything less than hyper realistic graphics it's no wonder that Halo 3 got the amount of attention it did in comparison to brawl

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
One guy from my school is dressing up as pit for the release, but without angel wings.

I gotta go 4 the release, I'm getting there an hour early, just in case.

Oh yeah, and I'm going nude.

JOKING!

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Brawl won't be crazier than Halo...no matter how much you love SSB. The Halo series were simply much more hyped, and there's nothing you can do to help it. What does it matter if the release is exciting anyway? It's higher chance for people to miss out on a copy

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
Brawl won't be crazier than Halo...no matter how much you love SSB. The Halo series were simply much more hyped, and there's nothing you can do to help it. What does it matter if the release is exciting anyway? It's higher chance for people to miss out on a copy
Not really. One thing Halo 3 did prepare itself for is to have inhuman amount of copies ready. I came days late to get the game and even a random shop had hundreds of copies, it was ridiculous...

maxieman

Smash Ace
It was pretty nice, I mean that last level with the warthogs zooming across a landscape getting destroyed in front of your very eyes was so incredibly epic... Even more so cause I did it with a friend

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Not really. One thing Halo 3 did prepare itself for is to have inhuman amount of copies ready. I came days late to get the game and even a random shop had hundreds of copies, it was ridiculous...
That's great. Halo 3 isn't SSB Brawl.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Halo 3 is not average you idiot. It's not the awesome game people make you whant to believe and it is over-hyped and over-rated but it's not average, it's a great game, just look at the online community. Saying Halo 3 is average is like saying Starcraft is just an average old RTS game.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
ooo! This thread is where to post our opinions about games!

Halo 3 is a pretty good game! And I bet Brawl is a good game as well!

-Onyx

Top Bottom