• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Brawl more intune with players than melee?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
It seems when i played it at the tournament with fox, that i didnt know what i was doing. Though im completely mastered all his moves on melee also on the original. It felt so strange using him as if I've never played a smash bros game at all.
Also my friend used Link, he said it was as if the sword was weighing him down, and he litterly felt it. Are we the only ones, is brawl more then just a basic fighting game?

benf

Smash Rookie
Games as simple as checkers are quite complex and can often be deeper then the initial surface.

wether or not its worth the dive is the point in question that this thread will ignore most likely.

Next you'll be telling us your Alphabits spell "ooooooooo".

I sorta see what you mean by more "in tune". I picked Ike, and all of the sudden, I knew what to do. And I've yet to lose with him. So either you're not crazy, or you're insane, like me (most likely).

Top Bottom