• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is anyone going to make a guide for Zamus?

PltnmNgl

Smash Journeyman
We're finding a myriad of possibilities, but I'd like a compilation of it all somewhere. Especially things that work.

Sideem Slingh

Smash Journeyman
If I had the game, I would. But I don't. And neither do most of the Zamus board mongers. Honestly, I can't stand it. But, describe further what you mean by compilation. If you mean just everything that's been found so far, it really shouldn't be too hard to sort through the few meaningful posts here.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
I have the game, but i'm still trying to figure stuff out about the game and her. If I get any serious practice in I can try to start one. If anybody in the philly area who sees this and has serious interest in making one but doesn't have the game can come by Drexel me and my crew will be happy to play with you.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
I'll do it as soon as my roommate and I finish Sub-space.
I honestly don't like SSE at all but we're doing it for the hell of it.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Its a bit early to be writing a guide. Zamus is fairly hard to play as for one, and we aren't adept enough at the game yet. As a community, we haven't even got a good understanding of game mechanics yet. Yeah, theres a lot of stuff like hyphen dashing and whatnot, but it seems risky to put all the effort into writing a guide if tomorrow someone will discover some amazing trick that redefines the "tiers" of the moment. Not only that, but it would be horribly presumptuous for one to claim that they are actually good at the game yet.

I'll be playing again this weekend and I'll be trying lots of things. Of course I'll put up all my findings on the boards, but I think thats the only kind of info you'll find here at the moment. Maybe I'll write a guide in a month or so, but I probably won't. I don't even know if I'll be maining Zamus in a month. It just doesn't seem like the best idea to write a guide atm.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd love to be able to, but I don't know nearly enough about the damage, knockback and other properties of the moves. I only have a general idea of things that work. I think this is the general answer you'll find, even among people who have the game, because we just don't know enough about it.

Top Bottom