• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is anyone else trying to beat Boss Battles on Intense with EVERY character?

Ange

Smash Lord
One thing that sucks is that you dont get anything for completing this task. Neither if you do a complete no-damage run. ):

I still, however, still try to do No-damage runs. Why? Because its just so fun to beat the crap outta them. And learning to avoid their attacks even more. (:

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Insane man.. great achievement...

Me .. myself i would never do it .. unless i got EXTREMEEELY bored at brawll...

but of course that will never happen ;)

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Some dedication. O_o

I don't see why anyone would do this. (Except boredom) Boss Battles on Intense was already a drag.... What now, are you gonna do 100 man Brawl with all characters? (I used a Golden Hammer on that one, lol)

I beat it with Lucas, PSI Magnet was helpful. :)

Smash Rookie
Yup yup, beat it here too. It gets a whole lot easier after doing it so many times.

Pikachu was the last char I beat it with. First was Marth. The last 10 or so ppl I beat it with are:
Peach, Poke Trainer, Snake, DDD, Lucario, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Ganon, Captain Falcon.

...still... Porky is a beyoch.

Ange

Smash Lord
Boss Battle Intense no-damage is REALLY hard to do. x_x
On my way to successfully do it one day, I have my daily doses of Intense Boss Battles in which I try to take as little damage as possible, and using no hearts. Marth, Fox and Jiggs are my three characters I try that with, you just gotta love Jigglys aerial game and Fox' blaster.

I still gotta beat BB Intense with Ganondorf and Snake, theyre the only ones I have left. /:

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I managed to finish off boss battles on intense about an hour ago, having now beaten it with every character. I felt Ike was the most difficult to beat them all with, but I'm not very good with him. I actually did it with Snake on my first try (though he was one of the last characters I beat it with).

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
I did about 3 times with everytimes with every character. The easiest one to do it with is PT. Charizard's rock smash > bosses:)

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i'm surprised i still haven't done it with falcon, given that i've been doing this for months.

did it with marth in 2 weeks. my records says i did it with mario but i dont remember if i used cheats or not. anyway, I plan to continue with falcon, DK and ike, then move on from there.

i used cheats so that i could complete that challenge, but i know for sure i did it with everyone on easy to cut down on time.

Top Bottom