• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is any body going to main mario?

cerealbox

Smash Rookie
I am probaly not. He's a good all around fighter and nintendo's main video game charactor. People might hate me if i say this but he's everywhere it's like britney spears:grin: He's nintendo's money maker. He is in every freakin' game i got ssx on tour to get a break from mario but when i look at the pakage after (i know that's weird) I has mario!!!!!! So i kinda don't get how this is related to smash bros. but:mad::mad:ya%%%%

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i plan on playing him atleast, hes one of the four ill prolly play.
i do agree he is everywhere. but you cant compair him to brittany spears....its just not the same. sure they both look like men, but thats not enough to say that xD

narutognt

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I plan on maining him in Brawl! But I'm going to try out Sonic, so I might change my mind... <:D

kaziji

Smash Rookie
NNID
kaziji
im already a master with mario im one of the best there is when it comes to playing with mario in smash now i get a chance to further my skills i use him use 99% of the time that 1% is for the other chars i wont lose to anyone when i have mario yeah i said it NO ONE anyone wants to add me wii friend code:4061 5214 7579 6951
im waiting for a real challange

7Mario

Smash Rookie
Yes I will. I love Mario. I will be playing him in Brawl everyday.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Mario has been my Main since SSB 64

But that might change with the intro of Sonic , Ike and a few others

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I believe you're in the wrong place.

Mario is seriously the best video game character ever, and to pay my respects for that, I think this is reason enough for me to main him. If you can't understand that, there is something wrong with you.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I am probaly not. He's a good all around fighter and nintendo's main video game charactor. People might hate me if i say this but he's everywhere it's like britney spears:grin: He's nintendo's money maker. He is in every freakin' game i got ssx on tour to get a break from mario but when i look at the pakage after (i know that's weird) I has mario!!!!!! So i kinda don't get how this is related to smash bros. but:mad::mad:ya%%%%
why the anger mario is the best character ever concieved in any media

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Why ask this in a Mario thread when you should know that people are obviously going to main Mario? I, for one, am maining him because he's an awesome and fun character to play. I've been playing him since SSB. Also, he's underrated for the time being, so us Mario players got to represent. Who's with me?!

limitbreak

Smash Ace
im already a master with mario im one of the best there is when it comes to playing with mario in smash now i get a chance to further my skills i use him use 99% of the time that 1% is for the other chars i wont lose to anyone when i have mario yeah i said it NO ONE anyone wants to add me wii friend code:4061 5214 7579 6951
Sounds a bit cocky. Why dont you put some vids up of you "being a master with mario"

Aleol

Smash Journeyman

Great 1st post. Welcome to the boards you egotistic maniac. seriously. Almost everyone here has been playing at least one of the games for a long time, have mastered it. And until you can prove that, well, say hello to hell.

As for the topic, no. At first I thought it was a mario flame, because of the whole question tends to be... never mind. I may try him though, as all the characters look good now

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Why ask this in a Mario thread when you should know that people are obviously going to main Mario? I, for one, am maining him because he's an awesome and fun character to play. I've been playing him since SSB. Also, he's underrated for the time being, so us Mario players got to represent. Who's with me?!
I just read your quote and i completely agree with you. Im starting to think Mario might be under rated this time around. He looks more mobile and aerial (if that makes any sense) Its Maaaaaaaaaaario time.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
if you are go join the mushroom heroes which i made and seems to be getting little to no intrest

???????

Smash Journeyman
This thread doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't someone who posts in the Mario forums main Mario? Anyway, to answer the question, yes I main Mario.

Top Bottom