• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is 3 vs. 3 Possible?

Rudra

Smash Ace
Stock swapping characters? Pokemon Trainer's going to be a mess without the option of choosing to swap on death (with another Pokemon) or swapping to other characters...<_>
:005:

mofo_

Smash Ace
maybe you can make the character selecting like in tournament mode...just put 6 fighters and make a hack to make there no CPUs

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
If someone can mess with the Boss mode, SSE mode or Pkmn Trainer code it would surely work. If you think that its impossible to do such in the Char Select Screen, maybe it isn't. Like I said before, maybe you can hold L with A to select the 2nd Stock Character and hold R with A to select the 3rd Stock Character.

kciD

Smash Journeyman
Stock swapping characters? Pokemon Trainer's going to be a mess without the option of choosing to swap on death (with another Pokemon) or swapping to other characters...<_>
:005:
Yes, but at the same time the player can pick the individual pokemon instead, which would give them the option to choose the order of the pokemon, and also the option of leaving one out. Plus with PT you can still switch pokemon in the middle of a match, and also choose which pokemon to start as, so if you have PT for the first and third stock, you can still choose which pokemon to start with each time.

It would still work...and would be REALLY awesome if this could be hacked in...even without 3v3 it would be awesome to stock-swap characters.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Yes, but at the same time the player can pick the individual pokemon instead, which would give them the option to choose the order of the pokemon, and also the option of leaving one out. Plus with PT you can still switch pokemon in the middle of a match, and also choose which pokemon to start as, so if you have PT for the first and third stock, you can still choose which pokemon to start with each time.

It would still work...and would be REALLY awesome if this could be hacked in...even without 3v3 it would be awesome to stock-swap characters.
lol why would we need to implement PT in the FIRST place? haha, you are just making things more complicated, plus its pretty much balanced already if you just use the Wild pkmn. :laugh:

So just don't talk about PT please :)

kciD

Smash Journeyman
lol why would we need to implement PT in the FIRST place? haha, you are just making things more complicated, plus its pretty much balanced already if you just use the Wild pkmn. :laugh:

So just don't talk about PT please :)
Sure, but make sure you tell that to the poster I quoted, too. I'm basically saying it wouldn't be a problem, anyways.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Nope. Phantom Wings left Brawl hacking a long time ago, and I don't think that he even worked on the code at all since this thread was posted. I don't believe that any other hackers have the knowledge of the code or the skills to continue this (maybe Dantarion, but he also quit a while ago). I don't see any chance of this code ever being completed.

Top Bottom