• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Invincibility and armor list

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Luigi player Luigi player so with the Art of Lucario video out by Izaw, I watched it & saw that Lucario's DT is more weird than I thought. Having two-frame vulnerable windows in between intangibility is. . .odd & I'm surprised I didn't get that result but then again, I only used one Smart Bomb for the test thinking that it was a constant hitbox. So now I'm not too sure about Double Team's intangibility window.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Luigi player Luigi player so with the Art of Lucario video out by Izaw, I watched it & saw that Lucario's DT is more weird than I thought. Having two-frame vulnerable windows in between intangibility is. . .odd & I'm surprised I didn't get that result but then again, I only used one Smart Bomb for the test thinking that it was a constant hitbox. So now I'm not too sure about Double Team's intangibility window.
Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. I saw it and yeah that one is suuper weird lmao.

But I saw Kuroganehammer has counter invincibility etc. on the site (probably for a while) now, so there we can see what the exact frames are for all characters (though not when attacking I think).
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Counters

Lucario is kinda blessed with that huge window, although he does have more endinglag too, you just have to wait a bit longer before trying to punish a whiffed counter.

Top Bottom