• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Invent your own pikmin

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Mine would probably be something like this

Color: Teal
Power: Freeze
Durability: Low

Slows enemies if latched onto, freezes for 2 seconds if hit sucessfully with a smash attack, freezes for 2 seconds if thrown with, immune to ice.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Metalmin

Damage: Medium
Weight: Heavy
Knockback: Medium
Durability: Invincible

Apearance: A robot pikmin with a control panel on its chest.

Nessmin

Damage: Low, but dealt in consecutive hits to achieve high.
Weight: Medium
Knockback: Very low
Durability: Medium

Appearance: A yellow pikmin with Ness's face and hat. It has a yo-yo instead of a standard antennae.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Bigmin: Pikmin as big as normal characters. They are red with white spots (Super mushroom.). They are very heavy, do lots of damage, and are very hard to ko. They also prevent anyone they land on from running or jumping around.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Name: Green Pikmin (Natrimin) [Nat-Tree-Min)
Appearance: A yellow-green Pikmin with enormous feet and hands. Moss covers the Pikmin's chest.
Damage: Heavy, 15% or above on most attacks while 'fresh'.
Durability: 12%
Effect: Immunity against non-elemental projectiles. Hits have a hollow 'wooden' sound on contact. Green leaves are left behind when contact is made with the Pikmin. Knockback on f-throw is doubled.

Name: Golden Pikmin (Shine) [Shy-Na]
Appearance: A golden Pikmin almost perfectly proportioned.
Damage: Massive 20% - 30% on most 'fresh' attacks.
Durability: 40%
Knockback: Heavy
Effect: This Pikmin has a 5% chance of being plucked and can only be plucked while Olimar has 0 Pikmin in his arsenal. When plucked, Olimar neutral B move turns into a dash-attack. This Pikmin cannot be thrown and has a drastically decreased grab range. All smash attacks have a slight increase in range.

Name: Glass Pikmin (Fragmin) [Fraaa-Ga-Min]
Appearance: A clear Pikmin composed entirely of glass. All joints are spiked and pointed.
Damage: Low, 5% - 10% on most fresh attack.
Knockback: None, but stuns for about the same time as Shiek's needle.
Durability: 1%
Effect: Reflects any projectile. Inflicts massive damage (20%) when throw at a target. Shatters after use, this includes: Fair, Bair, Uair, Dair, all grabs, all smashes, side B, and Up B.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
Color: rainbow
Power: Every pikmin fire,thunder,white,and blue not purple

When latch it does all of wat the blue, red, yellow does one by one XD

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Name: Green Pikmin (Natrimin) [Nat-Tree-Min)
Appearance: A yellow-green Pikmin with enormous feet and hands. Moss covers the Pikmin's chest.
Damage: Heavy, 15% or above on most attacks while 'fresh'.
Durability: 12%
Effect: Immunity against non-elemental projectiles. Hits have a hollow 'wooden' sound on contact. Green leaves are left behind when contact is made with the Pikmin. Knockback on f-throw is doubled.
I agree, I would just change the color to this.
I really like the wooden sound when it hits, I would never have thought that far...:)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
adjustment to green: sends the health to olimar... (makes his % go down if he can call him back)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Epicmin. It's a small autistic pikmin that screams "ZOOOOORRRIII!!!" every time you do anything awesome.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok...

Name: Grey Pikmin
Appearence: Slate Gray body
Damage: Low
Knockback: High
Durabilty: 7%
Element: Wind

Effect: This pikmin does not latch, it has a low priority, however, it has large horizontal knockback when it connects.

Uses: Edgeguarding, Fair, Dair(meteor smash), Spacing

Top Bottom