• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction to Me! (sorry if posted this in a wrong area)

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
yeah me too! i'm still very nooby so any tourny that i go to i dont expect to win but just being there in the heat of the moment when HBox rests for the 5th time
I more so enjoy Mew2king and Armada. The twins that aren't actually related.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Trying to contain myself for Smash 4 demo release this Friday!
aw man i dont mean to brag but i got a code and its so tasty! it's just hard to play seeing all the game play of the full game and non of the characters i'm interested in being in the demo :/ It's still amazing to play and i honestly dont think ill make until the 3rd

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
thank you! i look forward to getting my *** beat too! hey ive looked at the tournament event page thing (im having a stroke right now) and i havent seen any tournys in Wisconsin, i've checked midwest too, am i just missing something or is wisconsin barren when it comes to tournys
I haven't been able to come up with hardly anything in the Midwest. Sucks 'cause I talked with a dude at an event who was talking aboot some touneys and said to check here out, but so far nothing...

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
I haven't been able to come up with hardly anything in the Midwest. Sucks 'cause I talked with a dude at an event who was talking aboot some touneys and said to check here out, but so far nothing...
yeah the midwest isn't into the vigima games too much, it's nice and ass is what that is

Top Bottom