• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction to Me! (sorry if posted this in a wrong area)

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Hello! I am AttorneyMacro and i'm completely new here and kind of intimidated but ready to jump head first into this community!

I've been slowly getting into the smash bros. community since smash 4 was announced because HYPE! I've been active on the smash bros sub-reddit for some time but figured I should become active on here if i really want to be a community member especially since i want to get competitive like no bodies business!

some basic information about me, I am 15 and beginning my sophomore year in Wisconsin, and ladies you better believe i am 100% male! *wink wink nudge nudge tickle tickle* I haven't played a hole lot of smash bros because i'm a poorsman and don't have a lot of friends that play smash, when i do play though it is almost always PM. I main roy because of that neutral b from hell. When I'm not playing PM i'll play smash 64 with my 5 and 6 year old brother and sister where i play captain falcon, and I haven't played melee since i was a child (don't kill me) and does brawl even still exist? As for smash 4 I am probably the most hype person for Little Mac, that man is power! And some honorable mentions would be bowser jr. and wii fit trainer (duck hunt is my friends deal).

Edit: ( i accidentally submitted before i was done) Also real quick this is my first forum of anything ever so bare with my as i might lurk a bit just to see whats going on

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
100% man at 15? Dear, I'd hazard a guess that the percentage is closer to 60% at the highest, But if bowser jr is something you are hyped for there may be hope for you yet.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
100% man at 15? Dear, I'd hazard a guess that the percentage is closer to 60% at the highest, But if bowser jr is something you are hyped for there may be hope for you yet.
fair enough but i will have you know i'm most likely going to play as Wendy :p

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
fair enough but i will have you know i'm most likely going to play as Wendy :p
I'm a Ludwig kinda girl (because a rp friend's headcanons for him rock so hard, so I've grown to adore him) so I won't judge you. I like wendy anyways.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
I'm a Ludwig kinda girl (because a rp friend's headcanons for him rock so hard, so I've grown to adore him) so I won't judge you. I like wendy anyways.
Ludwig is a really good choice, i was thinking of useing him because we have almost the same hairstyle, i just need to dye it blue

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
whatever, my hair is luscious!
Must require an absured amount of hair spray to actually be ludwig inspired.

My hair is more peach than anything, ahah....though probably more like rosalina, not quite long enough for peach.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Must require an absured amount of hair spray to actually be ludwig inspired.

My hair is more peach than anything, ahah....though probably more like rosalina, not quite long enough for peach.
it's actually pretty natural, i don't use hair spray it's just all kinds of fluffy and sexy,

having Rosalina hair sounds pretty fun! you could buy a plush luma and make a great cosplay

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
it's actually pretty natural, i don't use hair spray it's just all kinds of fluffy and sexy,

having Rosalina hair sounds pretty fun! you could buy a plush luma and make a great cosplay
Haha, I suppose I could. And you are 15. Don't refer to yourself as sexy ever.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Do you see my profile picture? That is called a shota. Do you know what else is a shota? You.
ill take your word for it i'm not a big anime guy, i watched soul eater and thats about it sorry :/ but ill take shota s a compliment since it's your profile picture

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
ill take your word for it i'm not a big anime guy, i watched soul eater and thats about it sorry :/ but ill take shota s a compliment since it's your profile picture
If you don't know who my profile picture is you need to watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and get cultured.

As far as taking it as a compliment...I basically just called you jailbait. I.E. too young.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
If you don't know who my profile picture is you need to watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and get cultured.

As far as taking it as a compliment...I basically just called you jailbait. I.E. too young.
yeah i've heard a lot of stuff on full metal alchemist and i'll probably get around to it eventually but my back catalog for tv is huge right now!

and i will take it as a compliment because if i'm jailbait that means people want me (as they should) weather or not it's legal or not is their thing. Speaking of which how old are you?

Last edited:

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
yeah i've heard a lot of stuff on full metal alchemist and i'll probably get around to it eventually but my back catalog for tv is huge right now!

and i will take it as a compliment because if i'm jailbait that means people want me (as they should) weather or not it's legal or not is their thing. Speaking of which how old are you?
I'm twenty and I'm not implying I want you. Lets get that clear.

FMA: B is far better than the original, in my honest opinion, but that's because it follows the manga while the original caught up far before the manga was completed so they just started pulling plot from a plot hole butt.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
I'm twenty and I'm not implying I want you. Lets get that clear.

FMA: B is far better than the original, in my honest opinion, but that's because it follows the manga while the original caught up far before the manga was completed so they just started pulling plot from a plot hole butt.
eh, thats up for debate, as for anime whatever, ill do it eventually but i gotta watch through the other half of netflix first.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
eh, thats up for debate, as for anime whatever, ill do it eventually but i gotta watch through the other half of netflix first.
Cocky little thing aren't you?

FMA:B is just a suggestion. I personally adore it, and I can assume you'd dislike my other top anime.

Thor

Smash Champion
This is hilarious.

And no it's not the wrong area to post this [it's actually the only correct area to do so].

I'd have skipped a grade or two but my teacher at the time advised my parents against it (idiot).

Welcome to the boards!

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
magic shotas? is that a show about jailbait anime kids?!?! woman you got some stuff to sort out
Magic Shotas isn't a real thing. I was referencing Ness and Lucas you dork.

The anime I was referring to was Princess Jellyfish.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
This is hilarious.

And no it's not the wrong area to post this [it's actually the only correct area to do so].

I'd have skipped a grade or two but my teacher at the time advised my parents against it (idiot).

Welcome to the boards!
Thank you thor god of thunder... i never knew you played smash.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Magic Shotas isn't a real thing. I was referencing Ness and Lucas you dork.

The anime I was referring to was Princess Jellyfish.
ok that makes a lot more sense. and sorry i couldn't find it i'm still a little lost.

as for princess jellyfish, yeah just from the title i'm not a fan

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Boring Bi guys. Also don't go pulling tumblr logic on me, dear.
tumblr logic? sorry i'm un aware of what tumblr logic is i've strayed away from it as much i could, if i'm using a tumblr-ism then it must have rubbed off on me from my best friend who use to use it

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
tumblr logic? sorry i'm un aware of what tumblr logic is i've strayed away from it as much i could, if i'm using a tumblr-ism then it must have rubbed off on me from my best friend who use to use it
Oh dear....Either way. I was being mildly facetious and not actually bigoted >.>

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Oh dear....Either way. I was being mildly facetious and not actually bigoted >.>
i know you werent being bigoted i was joking, don't worry im not one that gets offended...oh thats the tumblr-ism! ok yeah got it! dont worry im not actually giving you crap for anything i was purely joking! sorry if it came off like that, ill need a few days to get my standing here.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
Well, this got weird. Anywho, welcome fellow Midwesterner! Look forward to battling you in Smash!
thank you! i look forward to getting my ass beat too! hey ive looked at the tournament event page thing (im having a stroke right now) and i havent seen any tournys in Wisconsin, i've checked midwest too, am i just missing something or is wisconsin barren when it comes to tournys

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
thank you! i look forward to getting my *** beat too! hey ive looked at the tournament event page thing (im having a stroke right now) and i havent seen any tournys in Wisconsin, i've checked midwest too, am i just missing something or is wisconsin barren when it comes to tournys
No clue, but there seems to be a decent amount in michigan, I know there was one near me pretty recently.

AttorneyMacro

Smash Cadet
NNID
playin4power
3DS FC
1075-1212-3316
No clue, but there seems to be a decent amount in michigan, I know there was one near me pretty recently.
i wish i could travel but im a poorsman and in the middle of school so i cant really go out that far, sucks but i cant do much about ti, thats why im very excited for smash 4 because of online tournys but i think it would be a lot more fun if it was in person

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
i wish i could travel but im a poorsman and in the middle of school so i cant really go out that far, sucks but i cant do much about ti, thats why im very excited for smash 4 because of online tournys but i think it would be a lot more fun if it was in person
Skype call tourneys could be a thing.

Top Bottom