• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction! Looking for ppl to play

CohoK

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1687 8635 8973
Hey guys!

I used to have an account around back when smash 4 was about to release, but forgot my login info and decided to make a new account. My name’s Coho and this is my return to smashboards!
I’m based in Alberta, Canada and grew up playing Melee and Brawl casually for a big portion of my life. I started taking the game more seriously a bit before smash 4 came out. I’ve always been a Marth main but I also love playing Palutena, Ike, and villager. Other than smash, my favourite games include the persona series and the kingdom hearts series. So happy that Joker is in :D pretty much my dream character.
Excited to meet you all! I’d love to find some ppl to train with online!

Hey guys!

I used to have an account around back when smash 4 was about to release, but forgot my login info and decided to make a new account. My name’s Coho and this is my return to smashboards!
I’m based in Alberta, Canada and grew up playing Melee and Brawl casually for a big portion of my life. I started taking the game more seriously a bit before smash 4 came out. I’ve always been a Marth main but I also love playing Palutena, Ike, and villager. Other than smash, my favourite games include the persona series and the kingdom hearts series. So happy that Joker is in :D pretty much my dream character.
Excited to meet you all! I’d love to find some ppl to train with online!
Hello Coho!

Welcome back to the boards, if you want play/train you can message me (either write directly on my profile or send me a PM) same goes for G Grizz.c . I usually have free time between 7pm and 2-3am (EST). I'm always glad to play with new people so don't hesitate.

See ya :kirby:

Top Bottom