• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing the worlds first Lucas Clan!

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Smash Strikers has recently converted to a Lucas Clan! and the very first one to my knowledge. Go to http://smashstrikers.com to sign up. Please note that we did this today, and Lucas forums and everything is still being added. Right now you have to sign up for the Clan to see all of the topics, but they will all be in the correct places soon.

Anyway, on to description (ad, whatever you want to call it) and latest news.

Description: Smash Strikers id now the Worlds first Lucas Clan! We specialize in Lucas, but can give advice and will still accept players that don't use Lucas as their first main. You just have to use Lucas and like the character. The board consists of a general clan where people who don't use Lucas can go, and they will still get to participate in some tournaments and such, and then there is the Lucas clan, where we will join much more tournaments and be much more active.

There. You've had a pretty good description (I think)..........(I hope)

Now for the latest news:

New Features Friday!

Ok people. We have tons of new features for you coming soon. Here’s a brief overview of all of them. New features that are released today are subdomains and email. The features in creation are a youtube-like video gallery, a new photo gallery (maybe), and a brand new blog and homepage.

The first feature is subdomains. These have unlimited space and bandwidth. You would get a yourname.smashstrikers.com domain. The only downside is that we do not have an online site editor. We can install Joomla for you and you will have an online site editor that way too. You also get an FTP account and the ability to do anything you want with it. We will install things like phpBB for you. To get one, send an email to captainobvious with the domain name you want, and the request online site editor if you want and any other features.

The next feature is email. Email accounts have unlimited space and are in the POP3 format. You can get one be sending a message to captainobvious with the email and the password you want. You will be notified with all the info for your account once it has been created. You can choose whatever method of notification you want.

Now for upcoming features. We have a new homepage coming soon, but it is in such a developmental state that we can’t show you anything for it. We do however have screenshots for the new video gallery. They will come soon. Let’s just say the video gallery is much like youtube.

Trozz

Smash Ace
I hear pk freeze combos real good in to u-smash. chaz12102, it's up to you to confirm this!

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
I'll see if it does today

I also don't see why this wouldn't catch on. I searched all over for Lucas clans and didn't find one. Olimar is a starting character, yet there are clans that are doing very well with him.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
Hmmm. I only used google, and there wasn't one in the first 15 pages. I searched Lucas Clan. Brawl Lucas Clan. Smash Bros Brawl Lucas clan. and Super Smash Bros Brawl Lucas Clan.

chaz12102

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be gone for a while, but I have tested the PK freeze followed by up A technique, and it works.

Top Bottom