• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Emblemboards

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I like how I literally got my original favorite Fire Emblem character.

“I will prevail—for those who guided me here, and for all who fight with me today!”

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I'm roy. WTF MY LEAST FAV SMASH CHARACTER OF ALL TIME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

time to learn how to tie a noose...
AND I'M LISSA, ONE OF MY LEAST FAVOURITES. WTF D:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
AND I'M LISSA, ONE OF MY LEAST FAVOURITES. WTF D:
On the bright side you are one of thew few females in Awakening that can't S-support Chrom. :p

(Side note: if you find a way to do that though, you both go to jail, and Lucina gets nerfed hardcore)

Last edited:

Megalex

Smash Rookie
You know what would rock right?
A Soul Calibur X Fire Emblem crossover fighting game~

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
As a longtime lover of Fire Emblem, I am A-OK with what is transpiring right now.

My new profile pic, however, is unacceptable. Not because it's Lucina (although I don't really care for Lucina, to be perfectly honest), but because it's not Cherche. Cherche is the best Fire Emblem girl, and that's a scientific fact.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
bruhhhhh there's a lot of unexplored territory with FE, but having a few more with more reps from other series in a smash5 would be cool.
It's going to be Super Emblem Bros ft. a few other Nintendo series pretty soon. EmblemBoards will be a reality in the future.

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Now let's develop the meta of Awakening around the use of Galeforce and forged brave weapons, and for Fates let's develop to use the Rescue Staff, Replicate, and Warp abilitiy combo. :v

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The actual ****? I went from dark skin with purple hair to light skin with green hair? I'm literally the polar opposite! Also, I have no clue who the actual hell this guy is. D:

However, that's not a problem. Let's address the real issue. Why is Based Female Corrin in the top bar but Male Robin is also there instead of Female Robin and nowhere to be found elsewhere? This must be changed. Where's muh Albino Twin-Tails? ¦(

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Now let's develop the meta of Awakening around the use of Galeforce and forged brave weapons, and for Fates let's develop to use the Rescue Staff, Replicate, and Warp abilitiy combo. :v
You forgot Entrap.

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
Of all the FE characters I know, I get one that I've never seen before. I feel cheated.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I have a right to complain about a franchise I hate.

You are taking it too personally.

Also, I get hated on for my fandoms every day, so... I'm just hating on the series, not the fans. You like what you like,but I have a right to express my hatred for this pathetic excuse for a series.
You have a right to voice your opinion even it's ignorant and hateful but that doesn't mean you should say anything at any given time; it's actually advised to say nothing at all if all you can spout is unproductive and immature babble. If you get hated for your fandoms then I suppose you are as bad as these other people, that oughta show them, amirite?
And pathetic excuse for a series? It's ok if you lack taste but you are just coming off as utterly childish and unnecessarily hateful. I would even seriously argue that FE is one of Nintendo's best but overall underrated franchises until recently.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Well... time for the quotes

"I CHALLENGE MY FATE!!!":4lucina:
"I'VE MADE MY CHOICE":4corrin:
"YOU'LL GET NO SYMPAHTY FROM ME":4myfriends:
"MINNA, MITEITE KURE!" :4marth:
"TIME TO TIP THE SCALES":4robinm:
"BOKU WA MAKENAI" :4feroy:

"I suppose I'll get my chance....another day..."

:135:
Roy's quote goes perfectly with the face he has on my avatar.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
This accurately describes my success with girls.

I'll leave that up to your interpretation.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
funny how nobody has artwork from FE Gaiden, FE6 or FE4/FE5
I've actually seen some people with FE6 artwork. So far, i've seen Igrene, Dieck, and Roy (although its FE13 Roy). But so far, i haven't seen any Gaiden or Jugdral artwork. Which is a shame since Gaiden needs more love.

Cherche is the best Fire Emblem girl, and that's a scientific fact.
That fact has been proven wrong. Recently, scientists have proven that Azura is the best Fire Emblem girl.

This accurately describes my success with girls.

I'll leave that up to your interpretation.
Here's my interpretation: everytime you ask out a girl, she says yes but during the date, she spikes your drink and when you wake up, you find yourself tied to a tree and realize that your shirt and wallet are missing.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
This is seriously the best, can we keep it like this? Either way, I know I'm not changing my profile picture back.

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
Who am I? I haven't started Fates yet is she cool? lol

EDIT: Never mind, apparently HE is Subaki and seems pretty cool but still MAKE ME HECTOR DAMMIT!

Last edited:

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
If memory serves my avatar was Marth from fates. So why did my avatar have to change? So it could be some random unit I don't know about. I guess this change suits me since I've been playing fates non-stop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom