• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Emblemboards

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
Despite the April Fools joke, I want this as an actual theme. Probably because I like the FE franchise, lololololol.

Also, interesting how I have Chrom as an avatar, when I had Lucina as my Avatar before this (I think).
Funny how im a butler When i had bowser (a King) before

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed the top and the sides of the site lol.

Also, who's the person on my profile image?

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
I think I liked the Shaq joke better from last year. I'll be staying off this site today.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I hate this. I'd like my actual profile back please. Oh, and **** Fire Emblem. Worst Nintendo franchise by far.
Someone needs a snickers cause you are taking this a bit too seriously.

Please, keep your disgusting hate for Fire Emblem to yourself. The way you are presenting yourself is not only immature, but completely disrespectful to the franchise and the fans.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, why female Corrin of all things? :/

For real tho, this is an amazing concept, even as somebody who hasn't really touched an FE game outside of an Awakening demo, I'm very much so okay with this.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Now I didn't play any of the Fire Emblam games, so I have no clue who those characters are!

Is this a sign that I should buy and/or play the games?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Someone needs a snickers cause you are taking this a bit too seriously.

Please, keep your disgusting hate for Fire Emblem to yourself. The way you are presenting yourself is not only immature, but completely disrespectful to the franchise and the fans.
I have a right to complain about a franchise I hate.

You are taking it too personally.

Also, I get hated on for my fandoms every day, so... I'm just hating on the series, not the fans. You like what you like,but I have a right to express my hatred for this pathetic excuse for a series.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know this is April Fools and stuff but this really isn't too far off from the future at the rate were going right now.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Ya know, I'm actually 100% okay with this LOL.
WAIFUUUUU oh wait. Was fooled for a second. (Actually this is really good stuff)

I have a right to complain about a franchise I hate.

You are taking it too personally.

Also, I get hated on for my fandoms every day, so... I'm just hating on the series, not the fans. You like what you like,but I have a right to express my hatred for this pathetic excuse for a series.
Dude, calm down. And out of curiosity, what are your fandoms?

I know this is April Fools and stuff but this really isn't too far off from the future at the rate were going right now.
bruhhhhh there's a lot of unexplored territory with FE, but having a few more with more reps from other series in a smash5 would be cool.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Also, I get hated on for my fandoms every day, so... I'm just hating on the series, not the fans..
That is something I'd expect to hear from a five year old.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

You like what you like,but I have a right to express my hatred for this pathetic excuse for a series.
You have the right to express your opinion... in a way that doesn't make you look like an overgrown baby that didn't get the toy it wanted.

You haven't justified your viewpoint at all so it literally looks like blind, ignorant hate and calling the series "pathetic" without said justification really doesn't help your case.

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Pre-Awakening Fire Emblem (with the exceptions of Binding Blade, Shadow Dragon and to a lesser extent Gaiden) is my favourite franchise of all time so if this was not a joke I would be okay with that.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
What a pleasant surprise! :bluejump:

Was hoping for Kaze or Leonardo.

I demand a new av! Ah well. Roy cool too.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Despite it being part of the April Fools gag, I actually want to keep the username backdrop. It adds more life to my profile.

@Warchamp7 If you can permit me, may I keep it?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
For real though, who is this chick?
Cynthia, the future daughter of Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

She is rambunctious and energetic. She wants desperately to be a hero, often practicing her heroic poses and phrases for hours on end.

Her father can be the male version of The Avatar (Robin), Chrom, Frederick, Gaius or Henry.

In the first case her younger brother will be the male version of Morgan, in the second case she will be Lucina's younger sister; otherwise she is a only child.

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Looking at everyone's profile pic I was wondering what happened.

Then I saw I was Sothe, and I'm completely fine with this.

Megalex

Smash Rookie
Looks like a One Piece X Fire Emblem crossover!
I'm fine being Roronoa Zoro!

LeadRod

Smash Apprentice
NNID
420B-LAZE-IT!!
Like honestly, why don't they just make smash 5 an all fire emblem cast? OBVIOUSLY the best choice.

Top Bottom