• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview topic?

Count

Smash Champion
Would you guys be interested in having interviews with diddy mains from across the country? Some other boards have been doing it and it looks fun. If not, no problem.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't think it'll hurt to do an interview topic, I haven't heard much of the WC diddys except for Felix and dao so I'd be interested in that.

Just don't interview ADHD, he'll tell you to charge into TL projectiles and take the damage and other random ****. >=(

Count

Smash Champion
Okay I just need some more feedback now.

Would you rather have me (or anybody else for that matter, I don't even really want to gather the interviews) complie a standard list of questions? Or would you rather we all ask questions to the person being interviewed?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Okay I just need some more feedback now.

Would you rather have me (or anybody else for that matter, I don't even really want to gather the interviews) complie a standard list of questions? Or would you rather we all ask questions to the person being interviewed?
both would be cool.

Count

Smash Champion
I'll try to get a master list of questions up and then get a thread up with the first interviewee, in which the audience can ask said person questions as well. Probably later this weekend.

Count

Smash Champion
Bump. We're going to start with Gnes. I'll get a thread up soon.

I am going to have 7 questions I ask each person..five will be the same to each one. I will have two unique questions to each person. I will conduct that interview then put it up. Then everybody else can ask the person being interviewed questions as well.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's cool to see more boards are doing interview topics. Good luck Diddy users! : )

Top Bottom