• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting way to save Nana

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Yeah, really don't get what we're looking for here =P. Playing with one hand IS hard though so bravo for doing so! Psy.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
dang it, sorry, my control button messed up and I didn't notice so it didn't copy the right link, I edited it now.

Guess that's what happens when I copy and paste links to other videos to people on AIM before posting a topic here xD.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I've done that in matches before.

I never would try it if my opponent is to close to the edge because once I screw up trying to get Nana back and was just stuck in my lag frames from the Up-B (SoPo version) and my opponent punish me by spiking me down (**** Falco). But I've also been spike (just Popo) and made it back because I hit Up-B just before I was too far away from Nana. When Nana saves my *** at times like that I find it worth it to try and repay the favor.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I could never get that kind of save quickly enough since when I finish the Belay, I end up being to high to sweetspot the edge quickly enough to drop down and Belay again...

Top Bottom