• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting happening

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I were playing on a custom map of mine modelled after Gangplank Galleon. I attempted to glide under the stage(the biggest size custom map, all the way across), and almost made it. he came down to attempt to gimp me out of my UP B. I started my Up B he hit me into the wall, I used my Up B again, he hits me into the wall again, and I use Up B again. I made it back to the stage, he died.

How does this work? Shouldn't I be gimped out of my Up B.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
when you get hit out of the first second.. i think of your up+b you can up+b again. simple.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
That makes sense. it really pissed my friend off though. It was priceless. He prolly still has bruises on his leg.

WhatIsPie?

Smash Apprentice
You got hit into the stage so that probably refreshed your wings. Either that or you were hit within the first second or so, so it counts as a wing refresh.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Probably the speed of which he hit you didnt really count as you werent really in your WoI technically it should have pushes him upwards so most likely you werent in it. Or you hit the wall and it refresh like the person above me say +)

Top Bottom