• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting arrow facts

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
well i got bored of attempting to loop more then one arrow on my as large as possible with screen max zoomed out target practice stage, so i decided to mess around with arrows and launch distances from them three things i figured out

1. from the center of the largest custom stage possible an uncharged arrow will ko anyone at 820%, i say anyone because i was practicing on a bowser and i figure he is one of the heaviest characters

2. a fully charged arrow will ko anyone at 433%

3. The interesting thing that those two numbers spelled out for me is that a fully charged arrow will launch opponents roughly twice as far as an uncharged arrow

How can this be applied in a match? well really its kind of inconsequential, i guess it could be useful to know if you are trying to keep somebody from recovering with arrows, because if you charge them it will launch them further away from the ledge rather then spamming uncharged ones.

Really this will probably not help anyone ever but i thought it was kinda interesting

arrows be ballin haha

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
those numbers might not actually lead up to number 3 but i dunno that math made sense to me, plus im tired and brain dead from playing way too much brawl

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
true but the time it takes too launch the max arrow that deals 11 damage would take too long when you could have launched 3

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm can you get three arrows in in the time of one max charge? and like i said there probably isnt any actual applications for those facts they are just fun to know

Top Bottom