• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inteleon For SSBU creation updates

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Alright, to anyone that cares. I'm not just going to wait for the next DLC release, just to be disappointed by something again, so I've went ahead and began designing a 3D model and custom moveset for Inteleon from pokemon SW/SH and I've already contacted Nintendo about it being used.

Last edited:

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
er theres already an inteleon support thread, youre supposed to just post there
Alright, I've updated the title of this so that it's more accurate of what I meant with this. (Plus I'm not 100% sure of how to be doing everything here, as I'm relatively new here, so that's why I did that. Because this is fine right, since I haven't seen anyone else actually designing and coding Inteleon for Smash)

Last edited:

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Most of the moveset is now complete, and work is going into visual plans, before making the 3D model. There were a lot more to the visual part than I originally anticipated, but I'll still be able to do it. I'll be slowing down for a little, but not stopping, so I'll continue to post updates on how the creation is going.

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Sorry to disappoint anyone who had interest in this, I've been shut down. I lost all my work for this, and don't have the motivation to redo it, so maybe someone else can do it, but I can't. To anyone who ever sent a request to me as well, I doubt that I'll be able to do those either now, but I'm keeping them saved though, so I may, if I can get myself motivated to do it eventually.

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
It's been quite a while since I've updated this, and there's a few reasons as to why. A while ago, my computer that was used for this design and programming was stolen, and none of my backups worked, so I had said there wouldn't be anymore work on it. I have decided that once I have a good enough computer to do it, I may try again. Another issue was that I lost my motivation to do this, but I've managed to build up enough, so that if I can get myself a new computer, I may try to do this again. In the meantime, while I may not be able to design and program, I can still create a new moveset, which I will begin working on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom