Inteleon For SSBU creation updates

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Alright, to anyone that cares. I'm not just going to wait for the next DLC release, just to be disappointed by something again, so I've went ahead and began designing a 3D model and custom moveset for Inteleon from pokemon SW/SH and I've already contacted Nintendo about it being used.

Last edited:

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
er theres already an inteleon support thread, youre supposed to just post there
Alright, I've updated the title of this so that it's more accurate of what I meant with this. (Plus I'm not 100% sure of how to be doing everything here, as I'm relatively new here, so that's why I did that. Because this is fine right, since I haven't seen anyone else actually designing and coding Inteleon for Smash)

Last edited:

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Most of the moveset is now complete, and work is going into visual plans, before making the 3D model. There were a lot more to the visual part than I originally anticipated, but I'll still be able to do it. I'll be slowing down for a little, but not stopping, so I'll continue to post updates on how the creation is going.

Inteleon

Smash Rookie
Sorry to disappoint anyone who had interest in this, I've been shut down. I lost all my work for this, and don't have the motivation to redo it, so maybe someone else can do it, but I can't. To anyone who ever sent a request to me as well, I doubt that I'll be able to do those either now, but I'm keeping them saved though, so I may, if I can get myself motivated to do it eventually.