• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instead of the iceclimbers

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Instead of bringing back Ice climbers i think it wouldve been a fun idea to make another two person team. Like plusle and minun from pokemon or something else along those lines what do you guys think.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
So you think it would've been a good idea to take away a series' only rep and instead add to one that already has four reps? And not only that, that new character would be another electric rodent.

No.

IrishSheikah

Smash Journeyman
Instead of bringing back Ice climbers i think it wouldve been a fun idea to make another two person team. Like plusle and minun from pokemon or something else along those lines what do you guys think.
Ever heard of Pra Mai? They almost made it....:urg:
But the Ice Climbers are the Combo Kids!

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Keep the Ice Climbers, add another partnership

I heard a rumour that diddy and dixie were gonna be a team, I'm glad that didn't turn out to be true. (I suppose it could work for Dixie and Kiddy)

Kat and Ana?

Toad and toadette (god **** you Peach and your neutral b)

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
lol i didnt mean it had to be 2 more pokemon i was giving an example of what it could be like. Lol flaming problems much?

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
Oi. Guys, don't be so mad at him. He was just suggesting another pair along with the Ice Climbers.

Bringing Kat and Ana would give -Wario- another representative, not the mario franchise. Wario came from Mario, but Wario slowly turned into his own steady stream of games which is pretty awesome.

Diddy and Dixie actually could work considering they were duoed in previous games. Consider how annoying they would be though. Two chimps fighting is just screaming combos that would rival Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Minun and Plusle? Do we need Pichu times 2?

Koopa and Paratroopa would give Mario another character. Mario / Luigi / Peach / Bowser / (Wario somewhat)

Sonic and Tails... Nah. Sonic is already Stand-alone.

Feel free to bring up any I'm missing.

Nasu

Smash Rookie

Lololo and lalala would be awesome too.

As for Diddy and Donkey, they could have them as a pair and a separate version like how it was done it Melty Blood for Hisui and Kohaku.

I think the best pair would be Megaman and Rush. Rush could be used like the Pikmin are, well... I guess that wouldn't be a pair then =P. Anyways, I wish Mega was in this game *pouts*.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
its funny how someone gives suggestions to replace the ice climbers on the ice climber board. they can't leave. they're the original duo and there shouldn't be another

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be awesome if they replaced a ninja character like Sheik with someone like Naruto? Hell yeah guys!

Fail.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Guys, try not to bring back the dead topics like this one.
On topic: NO THE IC TEAM STAYS no buts ors or ands

kciD

Smash Journeyman
I always hoped there would be a hammer bros. team...and they would play sorta like the ice climbers with different B moves. Of course they aren't a main enough character in the mario gams to have made it, but it would have been interesting.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
How about this:
Instead of every character who isn't a Pokemon...
...there should be all Pokemon with vague similarities to the characters they're replacing!

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
Plusle and Minun were only marketing tools.

But still...

As long as Popo and Nana stay, then anything's cool.

Top Bottom