• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inspiring matches

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Something quite common right now is that people complain about matches being campy etc. I know it has effected my playstyle and I kinda have learned that I should go more offensive lol, so I thought of getting more inspiration and the will to practice more.
One solution might be looking at REALLY good matches(or nice outplaying from an IC).

So lets post our favorite ICmatches, to get inspired, get more dangerous and ultimatly get more ICs in the top placings =)
I start with a classic, chudat vs jiano on DL64:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQsSw9JylKY

j3ly

Smash Champion
camping wins in alot of gams

id concentrate on zoning in melee, creating a wall of hitboxes around you. refer to m2k "safe play" as it is sometimes known

or just camping

Animal

Smash Lord
lmao zhu got *****. good stuff by chu also. im inspired to attempt to play ice climbers

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wooooow at the bair part LOL I heard this in a chu dat interveiw why he was leaving ssbm. He said he's seen it all and it gets boring.

Top Bottom