• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[INSERT NAME HERE]: The Bowser Boards Community Video!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Maybe for the Credits... But I dunno, joke songs in that serious project isn't really awesome. :p

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Speaking of credits music (these suggestions are all chill out, relaxing songs):

Joshua Morse - Samurai Discotheque (OC Remix)
- I am absolutely in love with the bass in this song. It is so funky. It's a remix of the "Can't go home again, baby" song from Ragnarök Online.

Audix & Tweek - Day's End (OC Remix) - This is a remix of the end credits theme from Mario Kart 64. Honestly, this song is amazing. I love it so much. Even if you don't normally like relaxing music, or if you just plain don't care about what the credits music should be, you should check out this song.

Blue Magic - New Beginnings (OC Remix) - It's a remix of the Deep Jungle theme from Kingdom Hearts. This is another one of those songs that I think everyone should listen to, even if they like played Kingdom Hearts and hated it. That said, for some reason most people I talk to who have heard of OC Remix have already heard this song, which makes it sound almost cliché to me for credits music :x

Only 3 suggestions this time, because all of my other possible suggestions are from games that have character representation in brawl (and let's face it, hearing the Stickerbrush Symphony song or something in a Bowser video would just be plain weird, even if it is just the credits)

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
i have a couple vids of my bowser(in a thread i made here dont want to keep reposting)
im not that good but u can probably find something. there is also a tourny this weekend im might go to so i can get vids there.

for the name i rly liked shell shock lol

B!squick

Smash Master
I know, I was just speaking of Metallica in general and not that specific song. Guitar Hero has a really jaded view of what bands deserve to have their own games. First Aerosmith and now Metallica? What? O.o Dragonforce has produced 30 tracks to choose from. Just splash in some Cynic, Avenged Sevenfold, and whatever other really metal bands you can think of and call it the most brutal Guitar Hero ever concieved. Maybe add in another fret button and name the difficulty European Extreme. That would be epic.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post,

OK tonight I will start taking replays from anybody that has them, just message me, im going to a tournament in like 1 hour and wont be back until at the latest 8.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Look for my youtube vids and try to find that match where I fight Dedede on Green Hill.

Epic.

B!squick

Smash Master
We should have that entire match in at some point played to the tune of a sad song and maybe my crying Bowser gif included. XD

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
It's gotta have a good beat and fun pacing. Time moves to drum crashes and stuff.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
It's gotta have a good beat and fun pacing. Time moves to drum crashes and stuff.

Top Bottom