• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Insert Flashy Name for Tournament)...Tourny RESULTS 12/20/08

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
17 Entrants
1st Vex Kasrani (Game and Watch, King Dedede, Bowser, Gannondorf) $50
2nd Xzax (Meta Knight, King Dedede, Diddy Kong) $50
3rd Terrence ( Meta Knight, Zelda, Snake) $10
4th ChiboSempai (ROB)
5th Rogue Pit (Pit)
5th Truth (Diddy Kong, Falco, Snake)
7th .com (Olimar)
7th Matt (Toon Link)
9th phillyrider
9th Rush
9th Dylan
9th TUSM
13th HIV+
13th Africa
13th A&J
13th Erik
17th DJ

This Tournament was held by TUSM in Wyncote, PA

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah um how can people consider RoguePit the best Pit in the region when he places like this so much? ~_~ Sigh. It's just that I find that claim people make to be really silly, lol.

Congrats Vex and Xzax! <3

No doubles?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
rogue beat vex. he lost in winners to the same person that beat me (not gonna lie, he was pretty good lol, we all sorta underestimated em which was not right at all lol)
in losers rogue lost to me, and well lets face it... if anyone knows how to fight rogue, its me lol. i play him too much

also in the results phillyrider goes by evan if im not mistaken. prider is just his name here on the boards.

that was a weird bracket lol, rush and ultimo lost really early in winners, vex was sent to losers somewhat early cause of loosing to rogue, and then rogue and myself lost matches no one expected us to. xzax was the only tos member to make it compeltely through winners bracket. its quite odd that i placed 4th and yet i didnt play xzax or terrance who placed 2nd and 3rd in tourney, it was vex who knocked me out

edit: yea i forgot to mention, xzax, u used DDD and such as much as vex used gdorf and bowser, which he barely did. take those characters off. you main mk and you love it lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Naaahhh, not this time. everybody i played used chars that my Oli sucks against

I'ma def bring him out at CotT4 tho

Top Bottom