• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Gaming Desk - What would you put on it?

Viox

Smash Apprentice

I would put my laptop on the top middle section
An ashtray on the section next to the armrest
Can of beer on the other side...
Wii on the top left side
And finally a mini fridge on the right.

And incase you were wondering why i would dedicate 2 sections to cigarettes and beer..

Yes.. that is my desk.

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
I'm a designer and a nerd and one thing I've found to be universally true is that you can't have enough RAM or processer cores. But desktop space is pretty high on that list.

Viox

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt figure out where to put a pc i don't think its designed for that i think its for consoles

Grimga

Smash Cadet

I would put my laptop on the top middle section
An ashtray on the section next to the armrest
Can of beer on the other side...
Wii on the top left side
And finally a mini fridge on the right.

And incase you were wondering why i would dedicate 2 sections to cigarettes and beer..

Yes.. that is my desk.
thats alot of beer man lol

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Nope thats 100% a speaker, none of the cables would connect to the pc from there even with extensions it just isnt designed for a pc its obviously a console thing. I'm sure of it

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
Perhaps that is a speaker but look at the ordering page. They ask for what type of tower your PC has. It's probably got built in extension, the things are all custom built.

Viox

Smash Apprentice
I love the way absolutely no one has read the title and said what they would put on the desk..

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
OMG. That's a guitar hero drumset. :p

Of course I'd set up the Wii there. Pile of Gamecube games. Maybe Cola on the side. I'm underage so no beer for me.

That's a lot of beer. XD

Viox

Smash Apprentice
OMG. That's a guitar hero drumset. :p

Of course I'd set up the Wii there. Pile of Gamecube games. Maybe Cola on the side. I'm underage so no beer for me.

That's a lot of beer. XD
Ya.. i had a fun drunk gaming session that night

Mith_

Smash Champion
Yeah i saw that.. its the same with 2 extra screens.. pointless in my eyes.
Lol you play warcraft and having 2 screens is pointless?

Anyways...I'd get a PS3 and Wii and capture card and then just put a bunch of useless stuff on the desks cuz I'm junky.

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Lol you play warcraft and having 2 screens is pointless?

Anyways...I'd get a PS3 and Wii and capture card and then just put a bunch of useless stuff on the desks cuz I'm junky.
I quit that stupid game a year ago.

My idea for the minifridge is still the best use of this desk :D

slave1

Smash Lord
halo 3. yeah, maybe a few others, but that's about it

electric drum kit= cool

rock band drum kit=gay (not cool)

real drum kit= sexy beyond all reason.

don't disgrace that chair by using it for a rock band thing

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'd rather have rock band/world tour set up in a living room than a desk. Best played in the living room :)

Viox

Smash Apprentice
The whole idea of the plastic things with buttons and bigger buttons you hit with sticks to the beat of on-screen commands..... Zzz Admittdly i played GH3 and was one of the freaks to do all of the songs pretty much on expert apart from raining blood.

Overload

Smash Lord
The whole idea of the plastic things with buttons and bigger buttons you hit with sticks to the beat of on-screen commands..... Zzz Admittdly i played GH3 and was one of the freaks to do all of the songs pretty much on expert apart from raining blood.
I have GH3, and I don't ever plan to buy another GH game or rock band. One is good enough for me, I'm not so obsessed with it that I have to have every new iteration.

Elite Beat Agents is out of this world though. I'd buy a sequel of it in a heartbeat.

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Every time i look at this thread i realise how badly i want that desk

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I can't believe everyone's talking about Wiis and PS3s and at most, Gamecube.

C'mon, guys. NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64. Gotta have 'em. Well, and Gamecube too.

I would also want a toaster made from an NES. NES Toaster > Minifridge. You know it's true.

K64

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe everyone's talking about Wiis and PS3s and at most, Gamecube.

C'mon, guys. NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64. Gotta have 'em. Well, and Gamecube too.

I would also want a toaster made from an NES. NES Toaster > Minifridge. You know it's true.
It's true people. lol My desktop would have surround sound, PS3, Wii, and it's all revolved aruond Energy Star. ;)

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I would have to get a sick as quad core computer with like 8 gigs of ram before I considered a desk like that, but I would probably use the same mouse I do now (Cyber Snipa) get a keyboard with plenty of assignable keys.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
As awesome as it looks, I'd knock all of that **** off of the little shelves once I finally got it all settled.

:(

Top Bottom