• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

****ing Angry Drunks

Rayku

Smash Lord
Pretty beast story here, at least I think so. The girls will have fake names because they're ******** and don't like their names being public. GTFO off facebook I say

Characters:

Me
Diana
Lindsey
Alex, the ex-girlfriend-but-still-really-good-friend

So, the four of us head out to the lake for a good time. We get there, hangin' out, everything's peachy. This dude comes by, really ripped/scrawny, with his best friend who looks like he's 14 and they all start flirting with the girls I'm with. Everything's cool, and we have a good time at the lake. Afterwards, we all intend to go back to Alex's house for a little house party and possibly having a few drinks. It's gonna be a good night.

So Alex gets the bright idea to invite these two dudes we met, Jesse and Cody. Jesse's the older, ripped, scrawny dude and Cody's the adolescent. Jesse gives off bad vibes, but that was probably just because of the multiple tattoos, two of which were done in prison and incomplete. The incomplete tat was "nt play well," which was supposed to write out across his shoulders "doesnt play well with others." Diana asked Alex if inviting the two of them is a good idea, and Alex responds: "I'm just trying to meet new people." I kept my mouth shut because I always oppose to her stupid ideas and she gets pissy.

So we get to Alex's, and bust out some Svedka with juices for mixing. I got myself a SoBe at the gas station, so I'm straight for the night. Alex, Cody and Jesse all start plowing into as much as they can, and basically destroy the full, 1.75 liter bottle of vodka we had. Jesse had over half of it, so he was **** drunk. Cody sobered up by 3 AM when all of The Shit went down.

So, throughout the night these two guys are trying desperately hard to get with any combination of the two girls they can. They both realize about halfway through that Alex and I are still kind of an item, so they lay off her and go after Diana/Kelsey, respectively. It was pretty pathetic, and I didn't like these kids because they were just trying to get some ***** for the night and I hate ****ers who try to do that to my friends.

It's about 2:30 AM and Alex has to go to bed because she wakes up in the 3 hours for work, so I join her. We were gettin' our groove going in bed when we hear a loud bang, like someone falling on the floor.

I go out into the living room

to see Jesse and Cody wrestling on the floor, but Cody is pinned. Jesse is choking him, and screaming at Cody asking what the **** he was doing. Alex and I were in the bedroom, so we're clueless, but if something doesn't happen fast someone is going to get killed or hurt very badly.

Jesse is about 6'0 and, like I said, very ripped and strong. I can't take this guy, but I had to do something. So I grab his arm and tell him to chill out. He immediately gets in my face and starts screaming at me like a mad gorilla.

He's gone feral, and I see this.

While he's screaming at me, pumping his chest and flexing his muscles as hard as he can, egging me on to start something, I stand there, looking in his eyes with a blank stare on my face. As he speaks of beating the **** out of everyone in the room, and how he's the alpha male and will dominate us, I just assure them that he is right and that none of us can do anything to him. I tell him he is bigger than us, and does not need to prove it. He told me this was bull****, and flicks my chest as he says that I am bigger than he was. He then proceeded to saying how he could kill me and cut my nipples off for a trophy. Alex pushes me out of the way and screams in his face to get the **** out of her house, and they exchange screaming fits. She slaps him 4 times, which has me very worried because Jesse told me earlier (drunken) that he went to prison once for beating his ex-girlfriend. I stay calm, though. He refuses to leave. All she's doing is making him madder by trying to be louder than him, and he is about to beat her down. I saw him retract his fist, and I grabbed Alex by the arm and said "Let me take care of this, you're only making things worse."

Cody is standing in the hallway, about to **** his pants because he's a 17 year old kid and his 22 year old friend has blacked out.

The kitchen table is flipped. I'm still standing there, glaring eye-to-eye with Jesse as he bares his pizza-stained teeth. Alex, Diana and Lindsey are all calling 911 while Jesse is screaming at me with his anger and screaming at the girls to call the police and see what he did to us before they got there.

I don't really know what sparked it, but I hugged him then.

And he started crying, and falling to his knees. He came back

I comforted him then and said he needed to apologize to Cody and that he needed to go home, and that Alex/I would supply him with a ride there. Alex started yelling at him to shut the **** up when he said nothing but "I'm sorry" to everyone for the next 30 minutes, and it got him flared back up again. This is when I grabbed his shoulders, gave him a big shake and said "Calm down, please."

After we took Cody and Jesse home, which was a pretty frightening endeavor in itself (because he was still drunk, angry, upset, and unstable), we got back home and the girls all dwelled on what happened. They kept talking like Alex was the hero of the night, how she stood up to him and got bigger than him. I couldn't help but feel a little bit salty about this, simply because all Alex did was make the situation worse by getting him more fired up.

They asked what would have happened if I were not there, and I just said, "I was, so let's not worry about that." Truth be told, one of them probably would have been *****/killed (at least one of them, anyway) and they would have ran full-speed out of there because Cody is one of those guys who would have said, "**** Jesse...what the hell have you done?! We need to get out of here!"

I really feel like a hero, though, and I wanted to share this story because it just proved to me that I can keep my cool no matter what and that hugs can calm even the most savage of a beast. Also I'm not allowed to tell anyone that might know any of us

@mods: sorry for censor dodging that one time, I just really wanted to capitalize what went down.

Edit: Wow this was long...I can't really tl;dr though :(

Purple

Hi guys!
This reminds me of this story I read in English Composition 2. Except you actually did something and weren't cursed for life.

lol @ fight or flight suddenly having a third option. Hug the **** out of your opponent.

By the way, those girls are *****es. Why? Because from what I read, they are the type of girls who like the idea of starting **** and raising their voice, and feel it makes you better and stronger to win aggressively, instead of winning and solving problems passively.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Wow thats a crazy story man. Really unexpected hug out of no where though lol. Imagining that made me laugh out loud.

If I was in your situation I don't even know what I would have done, but I guarantee that I wouldn't have been as cool about it as you were.

In all honesty good **** man.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alex was the only one that raised her voice, but yeah she's pretty *****y sometimes

The only reason the other two would be classified as *****es would be because they like to tease a lot

Rayku

Smash Lord
I caught on to that, however the other two girls were actually okay with her method of yelling, and ignored yours.
's kind of why I was salty about them praising Alex about being the hero...oh well

They had no idea what to do. They just wanted to call the cops and let that settle things with drama

@Mooney: It was either call the cops or let him kill his friend. I vote for not letting him kill his friend. Besides, what I did seemed to work, so I think I did the right thing. I'm not out to ruin peoples' lives

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
women are utterly ********. They couldnt point out a real hero if he had a freakin cape on.

Btw I think you found the counter to the fatchu hug Rayku.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
You're ********. im sorry. Let me explain why before I get jumped on, plz.

So, youre the only guy they're hanging out with in the beginning, rt?
*ugh, this is the way it is for most women, myself included, but dykes don't really count, rt KO?

YOU should have stepped up no matter how pissy your girl gets. Most women look to their guy friends/bf/bros/w/e for approval. Some are hard headed but if you get them seperated form each other(the girls) and tell them the best thing they want to hear: "Youre soo much better than that, oh man, dont even waste your time on that loser. Ill find you someone who's on your level...but this guy, I mean look at him..." then spout off some random lameness about him. Like the way he wears his hat backwards, DEAR GOD DONT MENTION HES BEEN TO JAIL OR HIS TATS, THAT'S NOT ALWAYS A TURNOFF!

"im just tryin to meet new people." the one girl said; she was bored or didnt want her friends to be bored bc she has you and they dont have a **** for themselves.

I trust that since you were drinking you're old enough; Introduce them to this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEX91OK7m-k&feature=related#t=3m20s

Get 'em drunk and they wont know the difference :chuckle:

Good for you though on breaking it up, who wouldve thought giving a hug to a guy who's been in jail would result in that response. Oh, and next time you notice guys getting too drunk, hide the bottle in your room and say you threw it away bc it was all gone, drunk people will be like "****!! We killt that bottle!!!"

THANKYOU FOR REMOVING ALEX!!!!! She was steppin into dangerous territory, I think youre a hero for doing that. She probably felt like you weren't reacting harsh enough, Im glad you were there to stop her, I think you reacted wonderfully. But hopefully next time YOU'LL speak up bc women are hard to convince of things, but if you treat them like theyre special "Ill find you a guy that's on your level" then theyll brighten up and are more likely to listen.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Myself, and all 3 of my friends, are not just a bunch of sluts who go to the beach looking for dick/pussy.

Again, Mike, sorry for censor dodging. ****/***** is hard to read LOL

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Don't worry, Jason. I totally think you were in the right on this one. Not sure where MLE was going with that post... =/

Rayku

Smash Lord
What I really should have done is while he was yelling in my face the last time I should have just responded...

FALCON!!!!

/hug

'cause Diana was talking this morning how she was surprised I wasn't just some nerdy guy who couldn't fend for himself. I think it would have solidified my coolness (she's a bit of a geek herself)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean it like **** was all they wanted...but I do really think attention from a guy was all they wanted. Why else would they have asked complete strangers to come back to the house? BC they were getting attention.

@ Mike

so youre telling me that Rayku was NOT wrong for going along with letting some guys they JUST met, one of which had just gotten out of jail or something over to the place where he and 3 of his friends, GIRLS none the less, are staying?

W/E...JK about the **** stuff, but I know girls, and when they get drinks in them they want attention/affection and I think that's the only reason they invited them along.

Im not trying to say theyre hoes, but I think liquor makes people make bad decisions--ie letting 2 men you dont know come over.

IMO, women are stupid when it comes to this; but you put your lives in danger when you ALL decided to let them come over; you too when you decided to "go with the flow."

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
if i ever invite 2 complete strangers over to the apt and let them get **** faced drunk, dont ever say anything about it, Zero.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If you didn't mean that, then your statements about "finding them the right man" are completely null and void.

The man got out of prison when he was 19. Trust me, I thought it was a bad idea and so did Diana. We both tried to convince Alex to not do it, but she wanted more people there than "just her normal friends."

I know exactly how girls are when they are drunk. Trust me 10x on that, it's why I don't want her drinking in the first **** place. Why d'you think I went at all? So that **** wouldn't happen to them. All I had was some mutant cranberry juice/sunnyd/vodka hybrid that tasted like ballsack and I consumed a sip every time I lost a life in Super Mario Bros.

No, I was not wrong for "letting" her do that. If I had not let her do that, she would have done it anyway and I would have been at home, and they would have gotten severely hurt (either emotionally or physically).

In all honesty, I could have probably taken Jesse but I will avoid a fight at any and all costs if I can because violence does NOT solve problems.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
you misunderstood me, see the girls might not have wanted sex... when i say **** i mean a guy who provides attention. Trying to sweet talk them into leaving the douches alone has always worked with me.

That's great that you stayed with them bc you were worried, I admire you on that. Your last sentence, I agree in that I dont think violence is all that good at solving most things and the way you handled it (and that it worked!!!!!!) was good.

But you should sit your girl down who invited them and have a good freakin talk to her.

Zero told me "Don't ever do what they did."

It's just not something I would do, J.

Rayku

Smash Lord
When you say "dick," it's kind of implied you're actually talking about ****, not the person.

I wasn't even worried about it, I knew bad things would happen if I didn't stay. Alex is a complete moron when she's drunk, especially when I'm not there.

Whenever I try to convince her to not drink around new people she just thinks I'm being judgmental and that I should stop hating on people and give them a chance. Even after the past 3 times when bad things happened (and I advised her against it), she still thinks that. Wish *****es would ****ing listen to me.

Trust me I was surprised it worked too. After that would have been fistycuffs

Veggi

Smash Champion
Learn wrestling so when you hug someone and it doesn't work, you can go in for the kill. Seriously though, your friends are silly and you did the right thing. Although I think you just lucked-out with the hug thing. Everyone has already told you that though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
MLE, shut up.

this might be the best drunken night story I've ever heard.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I would like to learn some form of martial arts, but I'm going to Military Bros soon so I think I might get what I want.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I made a thread a while ago that I think you posted in LOL. Military talk go to that thread

Navy btw

Saltix

Smash Lord
I kinda wanna tell a story now lol
Good **** Rayku
I like how
"I went into the living room" was bolded for no reason haha

Top Bottom