• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Grab (Video now up on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The best way to get out is do air dodge, but with a lot of characters that is enough for you to kill them with.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It depends on where you drop the person sometimes. If it's a smaller person, farther away from the edge is a better spot to dthrow them than being right over the edge.

Well, you can do the same thing to get out of any chain grab. It's like a motion of using a wave dash but slower. It just has to be at a precise time. I've gotten out of Falco's chain grab on the second time my friend threw me down. Same with D3's grab.
You are wrong.

You cannot airdodge out of D3's Chaingrab because you never leave the ground. You cannot get out of falcos at low % because you are stunned.

This on the other hand, does not work on any character at any % on any stage. You can airdodge out, because when you slip off the edge you are not stunned. Every character can airdodge out of this easily.

I don't know why you would make this topic without testing it first.

This DOES NOT work.

Sorry guys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The best way to get out is do air dodge, but with a lot of characters that is enough for you to kill them with.
Uhhh where are you getting this from?

Every character can just airdodge the DJ and grab the ledge....

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Were you there when I did it? No. I never said I was off the edge when this happened. I can ask TripleHelix to come on and say if you would like. I got out of his Falco's grab at a little above 20% with Snake.

But, It might of been his fault too. It was an interesting day. :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This was from tests against some of my friends, but he was playing bowser, I don't know if it was that he didn't see it coming or what.

Yeah, but overall it isn't very good.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Its not an infinite anymore. Basically, you can fast fall out of it. But, that can leave you open to a bair. Whatever...it can still get people offguard.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That video completely shows the opposite. Ike is grabbing the ledge several times :ohwell:

LoyalSoldier

Smash Apprentice
I know with the computers they are stupid enough to keep rolling toward the edge after a down grab so you can chain grab them, but not sure the same trick works against humans.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Well, I made mistakes throughout that video. I didn't do it fast enough. Also, I was too close the edge while doing it which made him fast fall more easily.

I did it to my friend but he knows to just fast fall. I just bair'd him afterwards. Its not an infinite anymore. But, it could be if the person doesn't know how to get out of it. Or, doesn't expect it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Thats a nice little tactic ya got there
Post before yours:
06-07-2008

.............................................. You realize that is like.......NINE MONTHS AGO!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please DO NOT NECRO. Especially when the person who posts this (99.99%) WILL NOT SEE YOUR POST.

THIS IS EXTREMELY OLD

Please do not post in any thread over 3 months unless you find it ABSOLUTELY neccessary. And if it IS that neccessary, I'm sure one of our more EXPERIENCED forum-goers will bump it. (Eg; Send them a Private Message showing the thread and YOUR REASON for wanting it bumped. If you can get 2 OK's from the 'regulars' then it's probably good enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom