• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Inferno Omni won C3 with Bowser ~

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good news for all you Bowser players: Inferno Omni won the C3 tournament this weekend using Bowser.

RESULTS

Don't let the look fool you...despite no MK or Snake being there, it was still a great accompplishment. Candy - despite maining Snake now - still has one of the top3 Wolves in the world and G-reg's Jiggs is nothing to joke about either. And there was still a top level Diddy (ALpha Zealot) and one of the top 3 ICs in the US (Meep) there. And lets not forget the likes of Forte, who consistently place high in that area.

I hope I get to post some video's of his Bowser soon, especially him vs Candy, since you dicuss the Wolf match-up right now. I hope anything got recorded...once the videos are up, I'll update this post. I'm really curious to see how his Bowser looks and if he uses any trixies.

:059:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Good stuff, Omni.

Ugh, I hate fighting the Ice Climbers. I always end up klawing the wrong one and suiciding with Nana.

B!squick

Smash Master
****, that's pretty epic. Omni needs to swing by sometime and stop being a stranger, lol. I must know his secrets! o.o But yeah, good stuff.

B!squick

Smash Master
I've seen his name before. I think he usually plays MK or some other top tier.

Also, why is dam in the language filter? O.o?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Sweet Omni should pop in once in a while and share some of his secrets. :)

I want vids especially of Omni and Forte, Forte is a legend in Australia as a matter of fact are social room is called Forte's Family Fun Festival. :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Just breath fire, f-smash sidesteppers, up-tilt air dodgers, and upB if you're in danger.

Oh, and use da mindgames to kill early with the booty drop. If you can predict that someone will "jump" (not down + jump) from the ledge, a booty drop will hit them and you'll grab the ledge.

Top Bottom