• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Individual Character Poll: (Poll Extravaganza BOOM BOOM! Top 10 Most Voted!)

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Absol: No
Blastoise: Indifferent
Blaziken: No
Gallade: Indifferent
Gardevoir: No
Grovyle: No
Plusle & Minun: No
Weavile: No

Aeron: Indifferent
Alexandra Rivas: No
Ashley Robbins: Indifferent
Dr. Lobe: No
Nintendoji: Indifferent
Saki: No. He's an Assist Trophy already. Maybe for the next Smash.
Vince: No. He's better suited as an Assist Trophy.
Wave Racer: No

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I don't just take a quick look, I do real in-depth research. But I've been doing that for years now. As a Nintendo geek, I've been really dedicated to everything they do. I've watched videos of the games, read articles, gone to their official websites.

One of the reason I fell in love with Barbara was watching videos of her in-game and going on the official website and reading her comics.

I saw the personality she had and realized she had the potential to be a star! She has such a distinct sense of style and behavior that is simply not seen by other Nintendo characters.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Indifferent to Aeron and Alexandria (I want Pious Augustus instead, Alexandria is a bit too basic to be representing such a creative game. Plus a villain representing a horror game makes too much sense.) No to Ashley, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince and Wave Racer. Yes to Saki.

I like Ashley Robbins and the series she comes from, but I don't really feel like she has much to offer as a fighter. I'd probably sooner go with Kyle Hyde although he doesn't have much either.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Fine, I want to add Sophitia Alexandra into the polls. Not sure if other characters? If so I also want to place Urban Champion and TinStar.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Yes: Bandana Dee, Lip, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Shantae, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Mr. Resetti, Captain Toad, Chibi-Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Chun Li, Starfy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Tingle, Captian Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Meowth, Phoenix Wright, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Black Mage, Melia, Snake, Tetra, Andy, Callie & Marie, Dillon, Sukapon, Tiki, Zael, Anges Oblige, Jibanyan, Mallo, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Agumon, Monita, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Aeron, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Vince,

No: Krystal, Wolf, Ridley, Paper Mario, Cloud Strife, Hawlucha, Daisy, Shadow the Hedgehog, Dark Samus, Midna, Ninten, Sceptile, Spyro, Cranky Kong, Delphox, Tails, Dr. Eggman, Lark, Classic Gannon, Skull Kid, Dr. Wily, Frogger, Wario, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Ryu Hayabasa, Toon Zelda, Amaterasu, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Blastoise, Blaziken,

Indifferent: Balloon Fighter, King K. Rool, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Young Link, Isaac. Corrin, Sora, Prince Sable, Exitebiker, Dixie Kong, Lyndis, Muddy Molem, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Rayman, Anna, Hades, Bubbles, Quote, Geno, Ray MK, Ghirahim, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Impa, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Sheriff, Barbara, Porky, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Medusa, Masked Man, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Viridi, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Sam Goroh, Starman, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Sylux, Dr. Kawashima, Nintendog, Black Shadow, Chrom, Llyod Irving, Yoshimitsu, Absol, Gallade, Gardevoir, Weavile, Alexandria Roivas, Nintendoji, Saki, Wave Rider,

If you need more suggestions, I have a whole list of them. >w>
Character Support Thread Index

Last edited:

loganhogan

Smash Ace
This latest group is quite unique. I only gave Wave Racer and Aeron a no. I admit I'm biased against swordmen which I'd why I gave Aeron a no.

Most of these guys would probably fit as ATs.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
This latest group is quite unique. I only gave Wave Racer and Aeron a no. I admit I'm biased against swordmen which I'd why I gave Aeron a no.

Most of these guys would probably fit as ATs.
You know he has a chain weapon too right? It's called the Oraclos Chain: http://pandorastower.wikia.com/wiki/Oraclos_Chain

It saddens me so much when people just can't see past a sword.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes: Krystal, Lip, Bandana Waddle Dee, Bayonetta, Ridley, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Shantae, Cloud Strife, Excitebiker, Dixie Kong, Bomberman, Banjo-Kazooie, Captain Toad, Rayman, Dig Dug, Bubbles, Geno, Chun-Li, Midna, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Cranky Kong, Simon Belmont, Inklings, Tails, Meowth, Dr. Eggman, Classic Ganon, Porky, Gengar, Medusa, Snake, Crono, Wario Land Wario, Goemon, Slime, Toon Zelda, Amaterasu, Agumon, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Blastoise, Plusle & Minun

Indifferent: Mach Rider, King K. Rool, Wolf, Pichu, Balloon Fighter, Isaac, Corrin/Kamui, Prince Sable, Ayumi, Ray MK, Delphox, Ghirahim, Donkey Kong Jr, Callie & Marie, Sukapon, Slippy, Knuckles, Donbe & Hikari, Monita, Saki

No: Takamaru, Young Link, Shovel Knight, Reckless Safety Man, Sora, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Hawlucha, Wonder Red, Lyndis, Muddy Mole, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Chibi-Robo, Hades, Chorus Kids, Quote, Ninten, Fiora, Professor Layton, Captain Rainbow, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Impa, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Nightmare, Tetra, Zoroark, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Dillon, Dr. Wily, Elma, Tiki, Frogger, Samurai Goroh, Starman, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Nintendog, Chrom, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Agent J, Heihachi, Jumpman, Absol, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Weavile, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I still don't see the problem with having a sword though. If you use it in a unique way, I don't see a problem. Its not like Marth and Ike are clones, but they both use swords.
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Mii Swordfighter, Pit, Dark Pit, Meta Knight all use swords. Compared to only Dedede bringing a hammer for example (without Ice Climbers...) and Palutena using a staff and shield and a couple of gun arms. Sure, everyone else punches or claws, but that's not the point. A lot of people are interested in having more weapon variety when it comes to actual weapons. Regardless of a certain character, many look to the variety already present in the roster and what it has in excess and what it lacks.

Sure, most of those swordfighters above use their swords in different ways, but you can't blame people for wanting to see entirely new weapons in Smash rather than looking for new ways to use a sword (which we are quickly running out of). It's also increasingly likely that Isaac will join the fight, bringing his own sword moves (and also his Earth magic to set him apart). So, again, I can hardly blame anyone for feeling lukewarm at best to sword users regardless of who they are.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Link, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, Mii Swordfighter, Pit, Dark Pit, Meta Knight all use swords. Compared to only Dedede bringing a hammer for example (without Ice Climbers...) and Palutena using a staff and shield and a couple of gun arms. Sure, everyone else punches or claws, but that's not the point. A lot of people are interested in having more weapon variety when it comes to actual weapons. Regardless of a certain character, many look to the variety already present in the roster and what it has in excess and what it lacks.

Sure, most of those swordfighters above use their swords in different ways, but you can't blame people for wanting to see entirely new weapons in Smash rather than looking for new ways to use a sword (which we are quickly running out of). It's also increasingly likely that Isaac will join the fight, bringing his own sword moves (and also his Earth magic to set him apart). So, again, I can hardly blame anyone for feeling lukewarm at best to sword users regardless of who they are.
I'm not saying other weapon type users are bad (I actually would like to see tons of other weapon types) but when people bash a character for having a sword is just stupid.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'm not saying other weapon type users are bad (I actually would like to see tons of other weapon types) but when people bash a character for having a sword is just stupid.
Regardless, people will always have their preferences. It just seems that a very common preference these days is generally against sword users for the sake of the aforementioned weapon variety. Be it "stupid" reasoning or not doesn't matter.

yes: Balloon Fighter, Bandana Dee, Takamaru, K rool, Ridley , Isaac, Corrin, Sora, Ice Climbers, Paper Mario, Ivysaur, Squirtle,Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Lyn, banjo-kazooie, rayman, captain toad, Anna, Dark Samus,hades,Midna,Chun-li,spyro,Fiora, Tingle, Ghirahim, Inkiling, Tails,Phoenix Wright, Rhythm Wrestler, black mage, dr. Ivo robotnik,Ganon, Melia,Porky, Henry Fleming, Snake, Tetra, Masked Man, Zoroark, viridi, callie and marie, dillon, elma, Lana, Knuckles, Agnes Oblige, mallo, slime,chrom, toon zelda, Agent J, Amaterasu, Agumon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Weavile, Saki

no: Pichu, Mach Rider, Shovel Knight, Lip, Bayonetta, "RSG", Shantae, Excite Biker, Cloud, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole,daisy,ayumi tachiabani, mr resetti, shadow, Dig Dug, quote, bubbles, Geno, Ninten, sceptile, Stlye Savvy, Urban Champion,Hanafuda,Impa,Meowth, Karate Joe, lark, sheriff, Barbara, Harry the teleroboxer, maxwell, Medusa, Gengar,DK jr,frogger, goroh, wario 2.0, starman, Sylux, Kawashima, baby Mario, nintendog, idolmaster chick, ryu hayabusa, black shadow, fossil fighter, yoshimitsu, donbe and hikari,Jumpman, Lara Croft, grovyle, blastoise, blaziken, absol, Dr. Lobe, Wave Racer Vince, Ashley Robbins, Alexandria Roivas, adeline, magnus, pious, kamek

indifferent: Krystal, Wolf, Young Link, Prince Sable, Bomberman, mike jones, Chibi Robo, chorus kids,starfy, ray, Layton, Rhythm Girl, Marshall, Waluigi, Niightmare, andy, skull kid, monster hunter guy, dr wily, Zael, Goemon, jibanyan, lloyd, Heihachi, Monita, Micaiah, Plusle/Minun, Aeron, Nintenoji, isa jo, sami, Matthew, magolor

Matthew before isaac would be silly.
Magolor before dee would be silly
Isa jo before saki might be silly (for once im not doing research because i want to play the games one day)

Magnus is probably one of my least favorite ideas for a character. He brings very very little to the table moveset wise unless he is a tag team with gaol but that isnt happening. Viridi, hades, medusa, phosphora and even eggplant wizard are all higher on the list in priority for me.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Adeleine: Yes. she'd be super interesting with the paint summon stuff and it would probably get her back into mainline kirby
Isa Jo: no. a character that's barely even recognizable at all? no, no dumb decisions like that.(i've played the sin & punishment games and even I had to look him up @-@) besides saki's really the only choice for sin & punishment if at all.
Kamek: indifferent. meh
Magolor: Indifferent. meh, don't care.
Magnus: No more Kid Icarus. Medusa first.
Matthew: NO. oh hey, it's isaac's boring freakishly identical son.
Pious augustus: Indifferent. could be cool i guess.
Sami: YES. definitely the one advance wars character i'd like to see. her design just oozes so much more personality than freaking Andy and just LOOK at her, she looks like a girl ready to go to war right there!

summary(bold for strong support/dislike)
Yes: Balloon Fighter, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Ice Climbers, Ivysaur, King K.rool, Lip, Mach Rider, Reckless Safety Man, Ridley, Shantae, Squirtle, Wolf, Dark Samus, Dig Dug, Quote, Ray MK, Cranky Kong, Ghirahim, Inkling, Dr. Eggman, Rhythm Girl, Classic Ganon, Waluigi, Snake, Masked Man, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Samurai Goroh, Warioland Wario, Knuckles, Skull Kid, Black Shadow, Adeleine, Sami

No: Ayumi, Bandana Dee, Bayonetta, Cloud, Corrin, Daisy, Dixie Kong, ExciteBiker, Krystal, Mr. Resetti, Muddy Mole, Pichu, Prince of Sable, Shovel Knight, Sora, Takamaru, Wonder Red, Young Link, Mike jones, Captain Toad, Rayman, Chorus Kids, bubbles, Sceptile, Starfy, Spyro, Delphox, Fiora, Layton, Style savvy, Tingle, Tails, Urban Champion, Lark, Sheriff, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Impa, Marshal, Meowh, Hanafuda, Barbara, Melia, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Tetra, Nightmare, Zoroark, Callie and Marie, Monster Hunter, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Tiki, Frogger, Lana, Goemon, Zael, Agnes, Baby Mario, Dr. Kawashima, Andy, Viridi, nintendog, mallo, Haruka Amami, Fossil Fighter, Chrom, Lioyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara, Monita, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Aeron, Ashley alexandria, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, WaveRacer, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew

Indifferent: Isaac, Lyndis, Paper Mario, Shadow, Anna, Chibi Robo, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Black Mage, Phoenix Wright, Medusa, Dillon, Star Man, Sylux, Jibanyan, Slime, Ryu Hayabusa, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Kamek, Magolor, Pious Augustus

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yes: Rayman, King K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, Ice Climbers, Shantae, Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Captain Toad, Hades, Tingle, Cranky Kong, Dr. Eggman, Medusa, Snake, Viridi, Slippy, Knuckles

Indifferent: Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Lip, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Ridley, Paper Mario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Prince of Sable, Excitebiker, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Anna, Chibi Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Bubbles, Quote, Ray MK, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Hanafuda, Impa, Meowth, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Classic Ganon, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Tetra, Andy, Skull Kid, Callie and Marie, Dilon, Elma, Crono. Samurai Goroh, Starman, Ganbare, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Black Shadow, Fossil Fighter, Haruka, Ryu, Donbe and Hikari, Agent J, Monita, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, Wave Racer, Isa Jo, Kamek, Magolor, Matthew, Pious, Sami

No: Young Link, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Corrin, Sora, Cloud, Lyn, Daisy, Shadow, Dark Samus, Fiora, Delphox, Phoenix Wright, Melia, Donkey Kong Jr, Gengar, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Tiki, Frogger, Wario Land Wario, Anges, Baby Mario, Nintendog (NO), Slime, Chrom, Lloyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Dr. Lobe, Adeleine, Magnus

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just realized I skipped the Pokemon day...8O

Absol - yes - an emphasis on a weather based trapping moveset would be pretty cool actually...

Blastoise - No! - Blastoise is cool and all, but I'll pass on this one...

Blaziken - no - I can't help but think he'd be a Captain Falcon clone, ceot maybe a tad less flashy...

Gallade - Indifferent - Not Gardevoir...sorry...

Gardevoir - Yes! - One of my favourite Psychic types...

Grovyle - NO! - Not Sceptile....at least not yet...

Plusle & Minun - NO! - it isn't even confirmed that the Pra_mai files found in Brawl is even a Plusle and Minun tag team...But in the end they jsut sound like a Pikachu/Ice Climbers hybrid character...so no thanks...

Weavile - YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - My favourite Pokemon (well technically :215: is) But YEAH WEAVILE!!

---------------

Adeleine - no - Minor Kirby Character, don't really care but also kinda don't want...

Isa Jo - no - Not Saki

Kamek - Indifferent - I'm fine where he is atm...

Magolor - yes - The Dark Samus of the Kirby games? He's got a cool design and some awesome moveset potential, I'd welcome him over B Dee tbh...

Magnus - NO! - Who was he again? *relatively minor Kid Icarus Character*....Yeah that's a no from me...

Matthew - no - Not Isaac, even though he might as well be...

Pious Agustus - no - meh...no thanks...

Sami - Indifferent - same boat as andy...

----

YES
Top Picks (Hard YES!)
-Midna!
-Dark Samus
-Ridley
-Impa
-Wolf
-Shantae
-Ganon
-Weavile
Would Like (Medium Yes!)
-Ice Climbers
-King K Rool
-Krystal
-Banjo & Kazooie
-Rayman
-Sceptile
-Ghirahim
-Inklings
-Tails
-Snake
-Zoroark
-Skull Kid
-Gardevoir
Like the Idea (Soft yes)
-Cloud Strife
-Mr. Resetti
-Hawlucha
-Bomberman
-Chun Li
-Delphox
-Meowth
-Black Mage
-Gengar
-Nightmare
-Tetra
-Elma
-Samurai Goroh
-Yoshimistu
-Lara Croft
-Saki
-Magolor
-Absol

INDIFFERENT
Simply Neutral
-Isaac
-Bandana Dee
-Balloon Fighter
-Mach Rider
-Takamaru
-Prince Sable
-Excitebiker
-Dixie Kong
-Wonder Red
-Muddy Mole
-Ayumi Tachibana
-Mike Jones
-Captain Toad
-Shadow
-Chibi Robo
-Dig Dug
-Ninten
-Ray MK
-Spyro
-Captain Rainbow
-Simon Belmont
-Urban Champion
-Hanafuda
-Marshall
-Karate Joe
-The Wrestler
-Rhythm Girl
-Dr. Eggman
-Lark
-Sheriff
-Barbara
-Porky
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Medusa
-Masked Man
-Andy
-Monster Hunter
-Dillon
-Dr. Wily
-Frogger
-Starman (Pro Wrestling)
-Goemon
-Knuckles
-Mallo
-Fossil Fighter
-Haruka Amami
-Ryu Hayabasa
-Donbe and Hikari
-Lloyd Irving
-Amaterasu
-Heihachi
-Alexandria Roivas
-Kamek
-Sami
-Gallade

NO
Rather Not (Soft no)
-Bayonetta
-Shovel Knight
-Lip
-Bubbles
-Starfy
-Fiora
-Cranky Kong
-Professor Layton
-Phoenix Wright
-Viridi
-Callie & marie
-Sylux
-Zael
-Agnes Oblige
-Toon Zelda
-Agent J
-Agumon
-Vince
-Matthew
-Pious Augstus
-Blaziken
Don't Want (Medium No!)
-Paper Mario
-Pichu
-Squirtle
-Ivysaur
-Chorus Kids
-Melia
-Crono
-Sukapon
-Slippy
-Warioland Wario
-Dr. Kawashima
-Lana
-Chrom
-Monita
-Adeleine
-Isa Jo
-Blastoise
Absolutely NOT! (Hard NO!!)
-Reckless Safety Man
-Sora
-Young Link
-Lyndis
-Daisy
-Anna
-Hades
-Geno
-Style Savvy
-Tingle
-Tiki
-Baby Mario
-Jibanyan
-Nintendog
-Slime
-Black Shadow
-Jumpman
-Micaiah
-Magnus
-Grovyle
-Plusle & Minun

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Adaleine- indifferent, never played Kirby 64 so no experience.
Isa Jo- Yes, would rather have Saki but he's an assist trophy so yeah.
Kamek- Yes, As a Yoshi villain.
Magolor- Indifferent, aside from the ability of using portals this guy was a total ripoff of Marx and where Marx was killer clown this guy is just ... well frankly I don;t even know what I'm looking at. That said make portals the focal point of his playstyle and you can make something awesome.
Magnus- No, There are better KI reps, already an assist trophy, and he doesn't fight for his friends we already we have a brawny man swinging a huge sword... on fire.
Matthew-- indifferent, only because he would honestly serve better as an alt to Isaac. Then again I haven't played Dark Dawn so someone will probably correct me on that.
Pious Agustus- Indifferent, never played Eternal Darkness but his final smash should totally be the Blue Screen of Death.
Sami- Yes, any advanced wars representation is OK in my book.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not suprised with the nos for Matthew since Isaac is and will always be the superior Golden Sun rep over his own son (who is more or less the same thing).

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Indifferent to Adeleine, Isa Jo and Matthew. (Isaac first though, although both Isaac and Matthew as separate characters seems a bit silly) No to Kamek, Magolor and Magnus. Yes to Pious Augustus and Sami.

I was considering giving a yes to Matthew, but honestly I don't want him nearly as much as I want Isaac. (I mean sure he'd be better than no Golden Sun rep but.....meh)

Last edited:

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Yes: Bandana Dee, Lip, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Shantae, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Mr. Resetti, Captain Toad, Chibi-Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Chun Li, Starfy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Tingle, Captian Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Meowth, Phoenix Wright, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Black Mage, Melia, Snake, Tetra, Andy, Callie & Marie, Dillon, Sukapon, Tiki, Zael, Anges Oblige, Jibanyan, Mallo, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Donbe & Hikari, Agent J, Agumon, Monita, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Aeron, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Vince, Adeleine, Magolor, Sami,

No: Krystal, Wolf, Ridley, Paper Mario, Cloud Strife, Hawlucha, Daisy, Shadow the Hedgehog, Dark Samus, Midna, Ninten, Sceptile, Spyro, Cranky Kong, Delphox, Tails, Dr. Eggman, Lark, Classic Gannon, Skull Kid, Dr. Wily, Frogger, Wario, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Ryu Hayabasa, Toon Zelda, Amaterasu, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Blastoise, Blaziken, Kamek,

Indifferent: Balloon Fighter, King K. Rool, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Young Link, Isaac. Corrin, Sora, Prince Sable, Exitebiker, Dixie Kong, Lyndis, Muddy Molem, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Rayman, Anna, Hades, Bubbles, Quote, Geno, Ray MK, Ghirahim, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Impa, Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Sheriff, Barbara, Porky, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Donkey Kong Jr., Gengar, Medusa, Masked Man, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Viridi, Elma, Crono, Slippy, Sam Goroh, Starman, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Sylux, Dr. Kawashima, Nintendog, Black Shadow, Chrom, Llyod Irving, Yoshimitsu, Absol, Gallade, Gardevoir, Weavile, Alexandria Roivas, Nintendoji, Saki, Wave Rider, Isa Jo, Magnus, Matthew, Pious Augustus,

Yes to Kamek and Magolor, no to the rest. (Also changed my vote to Absol and Weavile from indifferent to no)

Summary (Bold means strong like/dislike)
Yes: King K. Rool, Bandanna Dee, Wolf, Ridley, Black Mage, Gengar, Captain Toad, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Bomberman, Rayman, Chibi-Robo, Cranky Kong, Impa, Meowth, Kamek, Magolor

No: Geno, Young Link, Reckless Safety Man, Bayonetta, Ninten, Nintendog, Jumpman, Pichu, Lip, Balloon Fighter, Shovel Knight, Corrin, Sora, Shantae, Prince Sable, Cloud, Hawlucha, Daisy, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Shadow, Dark Samus, Anna, Dig Dug, Hades, Bubbles, Chorus Kids, Quote, Chun-Li, Spyro, Tingle, Style Savvy, Fiora, Professor Layton, Delphox, Captain Rainbow, Tails, Urban Champion, Hanafuda, Phoenix Wright, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Melia, Harry the Teleroboxer, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Medusa, Donkey Kong Jr., Tetra, Masked Man, Nightmare, Andy, Monster Hunter, Skull Kid, Viridi, Callie & Marie, Dr. Wily, Elma, Sukapon, Tiki, Crono, Slippy, Frogger, Star Man, Wario Land Wario, Ganbare Goemon, Lana, Zael, Agnes Oblige, Dr. Kawashima, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Mallo, Jibanyan, Slime, Fossil Fighter, Haruka Amami, Ryu Hayabusa, Chrom, Toon Zelda, Donbe and Hikari, Lloyd Irving, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agent J, Heihachi, Lara Croft, Monita, Micaiah, Blaziken, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Gallade, Grovyle, Plusle & Minun, Absol, Weavile, Saki, Aeron, Alexandria Rovias, Ashley Robbins, Dr. Lobe, Nintendoji, Vince, Wave Racer, Adeleine, Isa Jo, Matthew, Magnus, Pious Augustus, Sami

Indifferent: Takamaru, Mach Rider, Paper Mario, Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Excitebiker, Wonder Red, Krystal, Banjo-Kazooie, Midna, Sceptile, Starfy, Ray MK, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Ghirahim, Dr. Eggman, Classic Ganon, Porky, Waluigi, Snake, Zoroark, Dillon, Samurai Goroh, Sylux, Black Shadow, Agumon

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
No to Adeleine, Kamek, Magolor and Magnus. Yes to Sami (of course ;)). Indifferent to the others.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
My Votes

YES
Aeron (The chains are cool and would be fun to play with, lose the sword and we're good)
Saki (though it wont happen)
Isa Jo (since we can't have Saki)

NO
Kamek (No More Mario Characters)
Alexandria Rovias
Ashley Robbins
Dr. Lobe
Nintendoji
Vince
Wave Race
Adeleine
Magalor
Magnus
Matthew
Pious Augustus
Sami (The idea of shoehorning Snake's moves on to her turned me completely against her. Give me the real Snake, not a bootleg)

INDIFFERENT
N/A

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yes: Rayman, King K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, Ice Climbers, Shantae, Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Bomberman, Banjo & Kazooie, Captain Toad, Hades, Tingle, Cranky Kong, Dr. Eggman, Medusa, Snake, Viridi, Slippy, Knuckles

Indifferent: Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Lip, Mach Rider, Takamaru, Ridley, Paper Mario, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Prince of Sable, Excitebiker, Hawlucha, Muddy Mole, Mr. Resetti, Ayumi Tachibana, Mike Jones, Anna, Chibi Robo, Dig Dug, Chorus Kids, Bubbles, Quote, Ray MK, Starfy, Sceptile, Spyro, Professor Layton, Style Savvy, Captain Rainbow, Simon Belmont, Hanafuda, Impa, Meowth, Karate Joe, Marshal, Rhythm Girl, Rhythm Wrestler, Black Mage, Lark, Sheriff, Barbara, Classic Ganon, Porky, Harry, Henry Fleming, Maxwell, Waluigi, Masked Man, Tetra, Andy, Skull Kid, Callie and Marie, Dilon, Elma, Crono. Samurai Goroh, Starman, Ganbare, Lana, Sylux, Zael, Dr. Kawashima, Jibanyan, Mallo, Black Shadow, Fossil Fighter, Haruka, Ryu, Donbe and Hikari, Agent J, Monita, Aeron, Alexandria Roivas, Ashley Robbins, Nintendoji, Saki, Vince, Wave Racer, Isa Jo, Kamek, Magolor, Matthew, Pious, Sami, Giegue, King Hippo, Peppy, Prince Fluff, E.Gadd, Vaati

No: Young Link, Pichu, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Reckless Safety Man, Corrin, Sora, Cloud, Lyn, Daisy, Shadow, Dark Samus, Fiora, Delphox, Phoenix Wright, Melia, Donkey Kong Jr, Gengar, Nightmare, Zoroark, Monster Hunter, Dr. Wily, Sukapon, Tiki, Frogger, Wario Land Wario, Anges, Baby Mario, Nintendog (NO), Slime, Chrom, Lloyd, Toon Zelda, Yoshimitsu, Amaterasu, Agumon, Heihachi, Jumpman, Lara Croft, Micaiah, Absol, Blastoise, Blaziken, Gallade, Gardevoir, Grovyle, Plusle and Minun, Weavile, Dr. Lobe, Adeleine, Magnus, Galacta Knight, Toon Ganondorf

Top Bottom