• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indignation- An online Smash64 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Killer vs JaimeHR in Losers Final, winner advances to play malva in the grand finals. Good luck to both of you and someone please record this match

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I played Killer today but had to interrupt the match, the current Score is 3-0 in my favor but I had to go to collage so I don't know if it's over or is it going to be best of 7 like the rules say...

EDIT: Bracket is updated so It seems is over, ggs Killer well played.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yeah mine was a joke.

Killer was actually going on like "pfft me vs malva in finals" and i told him he would lose to JaimeHR, to which he said "pfft me vs malva in finals"

FAIL

Sangoku

Smash Master
Stupidest vid ever lol. Why don't you record the match? You could take it down after a few weeks, but just to be sure everybody can watch it.

malva00

Smash Master
malva beats jaime 4-1 we had to play 5 frames >__>

tables prob would have turned if i lost the really close link vs falcon match

1st luigi vs samus (malva)
2nd luigi vs falcon (malva)
3rd luigi vs falcon (jaime)
4th link vs falcon (malva)
5th link vs mario (malva)

all on hyrule XD

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
congratulations to malva00 for beating jaimeHR in the grand finals and becoming the best ssb player online

Battlecow

Play to Win
He just became the best ssb player online. What an apotheosis. I'm glad to have been here for his sudden ascension.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
congratulations to malva00 for beating jaimeHR in the grand finals and becoming the best ssb player online
Wow, Malva00 became the best online smash 64 player, I wonder how he would do vs. Isai if they played offline or if both of them played each other, matches would be very interesting to watch, you guys should record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom