• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
This I basically endorse; but there are going to be times when a slot is just not there, and it'll be essentially impossible to read them. I feel it's legit for a mod to intervene in cases like that; when it's not just coasting, it's flat-out not playing.
Then that slot deserves to be pinned against a wall. If they refuse to play still, then you have a legitimate reason to lynch them.

More than one way to skin a gogdamn cat.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Having a reason to lynch someone is just not playing doesn't make it a good thing to do from Town's PoV though.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hi, we're in D5, LyLo is tomorrow, we have a few question marks and one of them completely refuses to play the game in a critical point of the game. If there's not a better option, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ONE.

Like, I see incentive for town to do it too, but with the right prodding you can generally gain that type of information. You'd be amazed at what pressure can do.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Idk I've always been a lurking player but I normally leave a lot of paper trails since once I think I've found scum I just latch. OS just forever salty about that Batman game.. which is understandable ;)

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you could also avoid games that have players who are known for being inactive. youll play less but at least be likelier to have more fun when you do commit

genhutalla

Smash Rookie
I often forgot my accounts in games whenever I get tired of playing them. And when the time comes that I want to play again I cannot access my account. This is the reason why I also hate to be inactive. You tend to forgot things and regret it in the end.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Btw OS if I never formally apologized to you for that then I do apologize . All love strong bromo

Apologies don't count when you get modkilled for inactivity in a hydra in another one of my games. >:[

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm calling bull**** on that since you gave a pass on weekends earlier to other players who were late and I literally didn't get home from leaving Thursday night into Monday afternoon.. sorry that I'm unavailable to dedicate my few days off when I'm not home to contacting Ryker when he is also not going to be home during the weekend.

Ill apologize for inactivity in games where my play could be conceived as inactive but not for going from the hospital to the cape to work and coming home to no longer being in the game... don't misunderstand me btw I'm not upset about the modkill just saying don't call me out on it as if it was indicative of the amount of effort I put into the game.

Top Bottom