• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In seek of Help

VEC

Smash Journeyman
I am an amazing smasher and I main Pikachua nd Luigi, I want to master sonic aswell. Please give me advice on who Sonic is good against Bad against, and Lucky I saw your combo vid/ tutorial, how do you do that stall thing under the stage.

K thanks guys
AIM- NinjaMunky516

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I like how you preface your post with "I am an amzing smasher."

The stall thing is easy to do. Just use your homing attack with a ceiling over your head and you'll bounce off it.

J18

Smash Journeyman
ya know, the first 4 threads in this forum, all of which are stickied, would answer your questions. just try taking a look before you make another thread

J18

Smash Journeyman
and somewhere in these forums, there is an amazing sonic match-up thread. it's really great, idky it isn't stickied though.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
I am amazing, ask Boxop, I beat his Falcon with Pika, DK and Sonic with Luigi at Catle night tourney free play.

Top Bottom