• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In need of Mentor for Smash Bros.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys! I am wondering if anyone wants to join me online sometime. I am in the need to practice for Smash Bros. and I might need a mentor, someone who is good with Smash Bros., to guide me a bit. I have a few characters I play with icluding Mr. Game & Watch (my main) along with secondaries like Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Bowser, Gannondorf, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Rob, Kirby, Roy, and Cloud.

Thanks!

My Nintendo ID: MrRussellgro
3DS Friend Code: 0662-7159-3567

kiokato

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5429-7623-2813
Well I play Smash 4, the 3DS version since its release. I wouldn't say I'm a pro but we just might learn from each other right? I main Little Mac and G&W. I wouldn't say I can be your mentor but we could fight it out online lol

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Well I play Smash 4, the 3DS version since its release. I wouldn't say I'm a pro but we just might learn from each other right? I main Little Mac and G&W. I wouldn't say I can be your mentor but we could fight it out online lol
Sweet! My mains are Mr. Game & Watch, Little Mac, and Rosalina & Luma! I would love to fight with you. :)

kiokato

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5429-7623-2813
We can coordinate a day, that's great! We can give each other some tips and learn some new tricks or combos. If you want to chat and plan a day to play message me in instagram. @edwindubon07
Cheers!

CaptainFalconT7

Smash Rookie
How do i make a post here? I cannot find any where to make a post because im trying to make a melee mod and i need help with it but i dont see anywhere i can write a post

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Here is some legitimate advice to get good at tr4shbros.

Always roll away when your opponent gets to close

This game out of all of the Smash Brothers is played the best with a heavily defensive play style.

Hitting somebody's Shield will always get you punished even if you try to space as long as your opponent has good reaction time. So basically nothing is safe on Shield.

Don't ever Dash. Just walk and shield.

The only way you can get somewhere is by trying to bait your opponent to attack. Remember you cannot safely pressure people in this game with moves other than projectiles

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
I'm not an expert at Smash, but watch some competitive guides. They'll help. It's also good to know a few combos.

King dedede1037

Smash Rookie
Can I get a mentor please because I have quite the self confidence and are pretty good but have trouble against pros and could use some help my mains are dedede and a little bit Luigi

King dedede1037

Smash Rookie
Can someone maybe join me online sometime on ssb4 because I need to learn some combos and I hate getting wrecked by them

Last edited:

AlexArtix

Smash Rookie
Sorry, thought my other comment didnt get posted

Last edited:

AlexArtix

Smash Rookie
Can someone maybe join me online sometime on ssb4 because I need to learn some combos and I hate getting wrecked by them
Hey, im looking for a partner since my bro has gotten a bit bored of smash and i am not very good so i could improve as well, i know this is late as hell but i literally just signed into this website to find a new smash partner to have fun with

King dedede1037

Smash Rookie
Hey, im looking for a partner since my bro has gotten a bit bored of smash and i am not very good so i could improve as well, i know this is late as hell but i literally just signed into this website to find a new smash partner to have fun with
Ok so maybe send me your Nintendo network ID so we can become friends and play online

Last edited:

NateEsco

Smash Rookie
Hey, if i’m late i’m an elite smash inkling main (top 1.7%) who’d teach you a few mechanics and stuff. I would barely charge or i’ll even do them for free. I’m just bored so lmk if u want

Top Bottom