• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In a Galaxia far far away...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sakurai is so so funny. I liked it when he said "Ok, this time, behold!" In Metaknight's Final Smash.

I dunno....this seems like a FS that I can easily get out of without much effort.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
although it is hard to hit with, this final smash is actually even with most of everyone elses, due to the fact that it does immense damage with immense knockback. If you look at the videos, if the opponent is over around 35% or more, they get insta-KOed by knockback alone, and take a lot of damage ( cant remember exact amount atm ). But ya, i believe this final smash will be able to catch a bunch of people by surprise when fighting MK

gamer8

Smash Lord
Well, since enemies will be running away when you get the smash ball, it's gonna be hard as hell to hit them.

Top Bottom