• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impression of Snakes Meteor Smash

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
I can't view it, because I can't use youtube right now. But still, Snake's fair is used for recovery (use it only if you have upwards and forwards momentum) or edge-guarding. Look at PsychoMidget's Snake videos and you'll see what I mean.

But yeah, if you can connect with fair, it doesn't matter if you sweetspot it or not. It's still going to **** them. Just don't use it to approach is all. Way too laggy.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
It's well known but... I still don't know where the sweetspot is. I can connect the kick but sometimes it sends the mUP instead of DOWN. Where is the sweetspot?

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Tbh, I find that the Axe Kick is good if you're on a platform stage. If you're on stage you can use it as a ko from underneath by avoiding the sweetspot, and you can use it for meteors when chasing them off the stage.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I noticed that too. Granted, it's hard to land that thing in the first place, but if you do connect, the outcome's always awesome. And useful.

Top Bottom