• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPORTANT: If unlockables are shown in the intro only AFTER you unlock them, then...

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Then somebody out there HAS been playing this for a while and isn't willing to share their videos!!

Didn't you notice how it was strange the Marth, Ness, Snake and Sonic appeared when they were supposed to be "secret"?

And keeping with the trend of the last two Smash Bros, they don't show characters in the intro that you haven't unlocked yet.

Point of this topic?

Someone out there is being a selfish ****tard :laugh:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I've never noticed did unlockables appear in the intro after u unlock them? If so, the leaker have not finish the game yet.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe, perhaps:

1) Snake and Sonic have been so promoted for the game that it makes sense they appear in the opening, and;

2) Marth and Ness play a big part in SSE, so it made sense to them to put them in the opening.

Also, how would that work when you unlock everyone? Would the intro suddenly become longer, since they'd have to add more cinematics for the other characters? In which case, the Brawl theme (which I'm fairly certain is played in its entirety in the opening) would have to start looping or something, and that wouldn't make much sense to me at all.

PS- Anyone who owns the game doesn't owe you a thing, and it's really their business if they reveal anything. So get a grip.

SpeedKitsune

Smash Cadet
Or maybe, perhaps:

1) Snake and Sonic have been so promoted for the game that it makes sense they appear in the opening, and;

2) Marth and Ness play a big part in SSE, so it made sense to them to put them in the opening.

Also, how would that work when you unlock everyone? Would the intro suddenly become longer, since they'd have to add more cinematics for the other characters? In which case, the Brawl theme (which I'm fairly certain is played in its entirety in the opening) would have to start looping or something, and that wouldn't make much sense to me at all.

PS- Anyone who owns the game doesn't owe you a thing, and it's really their business if they reveal anything. So get a grip.
You are making much sense with the whole thing about the music and cinematics...

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Not really, the game could just overlap some segments of the intro with updated segments as you unlock more characters.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking that as you unlock more and more characters, the intro changes. (More scenes are added)
Not necessarily at the end, rather, throughout

Top Bottom