• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era tournament results.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks for coming to my first crew tournament. I hope you guys injoyed yourselfs. It seemed everyone had a good time. and I am glad. It ran smoothy and very well. everyone listened to what was going on and no troubles were about. Me and my crew did our best to make this tournament as fun as it can be. Here are the results for doubles and singles.

Doubles:

1st: Bum and DJ Nintendo
2nd: Alukard and Jman
3rd: Snakeee and shadow
4th: Dark.Pch and Neldz87
5th:TFL
6th: Peter and Paul

Singles:

1st: Bum
2nd: Starz
3rd: Jman
4th: Dark.Pch
5th: DJ Nintendo

In order from 6th place and up:

Jayoyeah
Shadow
Andrew
Snake
Zro
Brando
Momo
Neldz87
Jex
Paul
Ritz
Brandon
LID Sean G (Darkest)
Jiho
Alex
Bubblecould

There may be another Imperial Era tournament again in january I'll Keep you updated. And Congrats to the top five. Hella battle and epic matches. Until we throw another one again. See ya laterz.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Nice, Bum wins as usual....someone needs to stop him lol. Was Ritz or Momo a girl? Just asking.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Imperial Era tournament

The tournament was cool.

Though there were about 20+ players, it was a very good setup and a great start for LI tournaments. Great job Imperial Era.

For the tournament results, there is no telling who is in 5th, 6th and so forth. According to bracket set up sheet, players who don't make top 4 are usually tied for places 5th and over.

I enjoyed myself and I hope to be coming out to more L.I. tournaments

I hope everyone enjoyed the tourney and got home safe.

Jay0yeah

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Was Ritz or Momo a girl? Just asking.
Haha, nah I (Ritz) aint a girl. And as for momo, I don't believe he was a girl, but I could be wrong.

Aight, I guess I'll make shout-outs here.

Dark Pch. - Only played you in friendlies man, but they were fun. I thought I had you a couple times but I just lost momentum haha.

Snakeeee - Your marth is gay >.<. But at least I landed an UP-SMASH ON IT WITH FALCO!

Shadow - Jiggs is a puff ball of ****, and you're a douchebag for using her haha.

Jay0Yeah - Friendlies with you were mad mad fun. Kirby is broken..... no johns.

Xivk - Good stuff man. Keep improving, I'd like to play you again in the future.

Ndlez - Your peach is gettin better and better, keep going.

Bum - Friendlies were fun man. I definitely think I was doing better against you then I was at Zenith. I thought I had you in those money matches, but I lost steam near the end.

Jman - Yo good **** man. You're sheik is mad gay >.<. I blame the awkward stickers on my controller... no johns.

Alex - Fun talking to you man, didn't get to play you, but it was chill. Hope to see you at future tournies.

Crismas - Mad fun friendlies with you. I think I was getting better near the end (?) haha. And I think I figured it out; the main gay characters/characters in the closet = Falco, Marth, and Luigi. Transvestites = sheik

Andrew - Coo tourney sets, got *****, but fun nonetheless.

Jiho - Good stuff man, Your link is aight, you just need to tighten him up a lil.

Brendon - I wanna play your falco again

Other falco player who used fox (sayi I think?) - Fun friendlies, your falco is good. You should keep using him.

David - Good stuff man. Mad fun/intense friendlies. Your fox is ill.

Overall, I thought this tourney was pretty **** great. I had a lot of fun, got better (I think), and had fun watching the recorded matches. Snakee, you fail at life for that team match haha. I hope to see/play/talk to everyone again.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up today, it was a pretty good turnout, hopefully we can do it again.....

Ritz- LOL i will get ur C. Falcon eventually.....but good games...

MoMo- intense match, nice marth, the match felt like an hour long....

Darkest- Nice jigs......good matches

Crismas- Thank you for those stickers, next time we gatta get a match though...

Alex- Thanks for helping out i appreciate it, good matches, keep going...

Jay0yeah- good match, i will get ur kirby next time, and thakns for comming and helping out.

Shadow- Next time dont make wierd faces at me when we are playing, ur made me choke.lol stop resting
me

Dark. Pch - I will get ur peach one day, i almost had u at the studio, thats for the advice.......

If i missed anybody good matches, and thanks for comming down....

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this tournament was great. i had alot of fun.

ndelz- good matches. you've gotten alot better. haha i only made that face because you looked mad when i rested you.

Snakeee- we did way better in teams than we ever have before.

Bum- nice matches with you... i think i could've done alot better against your characters that you dont really use buttt whatever lol. hopefully i can play you again sometime. the teams fight against you and DJ when you did a bowser ditto was sick lol... congrats on winning singles.

Ritz- i had fun hanging out with you and playing some frienedlies.

Zro- our tournament match was awesome. i thought you had me in that puff ditto. that was a really scary one lol.

JayOhYeah- good seeing you again. pretty nice matches playing your DK.

Dark Pch- playing in alot of friendlies was fun. our fights are always exciting lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this tourney was ran nicely ... the venue was nice ... but 10 was a bit much ... bcuz of the cab fare and the lirr fare >.> ... me and jesus split with bum and dj and we still barely made our money back lmaoooo ...

anyway fun friendlies with everyone ... my eyes were on fire from playing friendlies through out the 1v1 lmao ... good MM's to everyone that played me ... i can't wait till the next one ... i hope i get a ride tho lololol

also ... are u guys putting up those awesome matches ... and then the mega funny *** friendlies i was having with snake and others lololol i was mega random lmaoooooo

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
this tourney was ran nicely ... the venue was nice ... but 10 was a bit much ... bcuz of the cab fare and the lirr fare >.> ... me and jesus split with bum and dj and we still barely made our money back lmaoooo ...

anyway fun friendlies with everyone ... my eyes were on fire from playing friendlies through out the 1v1 lmao ... good MM's to everyone that played me ... i can't wait till the next one ... i hope i get a ride tho lololol

also ... are u guys putting up those awesome matches ... and then the mega funny *** friendlies i was having with snake and others lololol i was mega random lmaoooooo
i have all the tapes that we recorded but yea i am def going to put them up, i will try to get them up as soon as i can.....ill see how many matches i have of you n put them up...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i have all the tapes that we recorded but yea i am def going to put them up, i will try to get them up as soon as i can.....ill see how many matches i have of you n put them up...
yayyy thanks ... i just wanna laugh at the random things i was doing lololol ... also i really wanna see teams finals ... it was hilarious cuz of the jungle japes match was SD city

Snakeee

Smash Master
yayyy thanks ... i just wanna laugh at the random things i was doing lololol ... also i really wanna see teams finals ... it was hilarious cuz of the jungle japes match was SD city
Teams was awesome and also pretty funny in general. I enjoyed your fights with Bum and DJ, and it was great playing you guys too.... Poke Floats FTW XD. When I put those up...try to forget my SD on Rainbow Cruise that basically costed me and Shadow the game lol. I also thought I lost the vid with your friendlies, but I think I have it now (don't have a vcr with me lol). We'll try to put up all the vids tomorrow though.

I was happy with how the tournament turned out, even though we only got a little over 20 people. Next time we'll get alot more. Good matches to everyone I played.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Wish my team match woulda went better, my friend didnt know any of the advanced gameplay moves that he said he knew >_<. But besides teams singles was crazy, i definantly need more training with accuracy and dodgeing. Good matches to whoever i vs.

L-10

Smash Cadet
LMAO i love how they got my name wrong...
ehh..

on the good side, awesome game everyone!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry for the late shout outs. My net was out for a while.

Bum- As usual, Cant seem to get that DK. I get close though. I'll get you next time monkey man. Awsome matches

Neldz87- You never beat my Peach and you still got to team with me. You should feel special eh? ;) I think you improved playing me alot. keep going at it and good games. and welcome to I.E :p

Snakeee- Work on what I told you man, and you will be owning in no time. Hope the matches I gave you helped you out as well. Nice matches we have over all

Shadow- Man, our matches are always crazy as hell. too good. jiggs are so annoying to fight. and I'm glad we have one like you in the crew.

Ritz- yea man good matches. Your Falco gets better everytime I play it. you will get me one day;) Keep it up.

Xephalon- Finally got to play you. Nice IC's. It was great to play you. Keep working at it man.

Zro- Dude, when the hell you get that good with Jiggs. its freaking good. I was not expecting to fight a jiggs that good from you. good matches. keep up with the puff ball. its really awsome man.

DJ- Nice tourmanent matches. I'm glad I finally got one off you. But I know revenge will come back strongly. So I will be ready.

Mono- Finally got to play you as well. Work on that Marth boy. but times you were getting at my peach so its good. Just needs more work. till nextime.

Xivk- I was not expecting a ganon from you. But its alright for now. get to that pratice my friend. see you alround.

if i missed anyone that I played then sorry and good games. Till the next I.E tournament. Let it be known

L-10

Smash Cadet
aww i wanted to play you that day dark pch =( but i was too busy watching other ppl play..

o wellss i sure hope i can play you next time we see each otherr

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
aww i wanted to play you that day dark pch =( but i was too busy watching other ppl play..

o wellss i sure hope i can play you next time we see each otherr
Ah. You should have told me. I would have saved a game for you my friend. Next time let me know and we will get a game in sir. Maybe at the next Imperial Era tournament that might happen next month. I'll keep people updated on it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
We have begun putting up vids from the tourney here
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130289

Realize that most of what was recorded was by the few people that decided to record their matches. Not everything was recorded, and I'm not even sure if we have the singles finals as of now. I'm also really pissed off because some of the teams finals got erased....all of me and Shadow's battles vs. Jman and Alukard, and I think one or two of the battles with them vs Bum and DJ. Also, my friendles against Alukard are gone too.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alll of my 3904832754053 million wins are erased >.< ... o wow ... not even the random teams finals ... which i personally said i wanted to have -_- ... LAME

Venom NY

Smash Lord
thats mad random how the matches are gone and only the good matches of ya winning remain O_o and i seriously think that if any vids were 2 be up should be the semi finals and finals not quarter finals and then not show finals

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thats mad random how the matches are gone and only the good matches of ya winning remain O_o and i seriously think that if any vids were 2 be up should be the semi finals and finals not quarter finals and then not show finals
Ey! Keep your panties on ok, we have the finals and will be put up in order in with vids come up, we will not scramble through videos just to get those, what ever comes up first we get out of the way to get more vids done faster. so zip it and wait boy

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
the fact that those videos were erased i'm sure was an accident. why would anyone erase those matches for no reason? who are you talking about that had good matches of them winning on though?

Top Bottom