• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPACT presents: Real pimps use gimps August 8th-Toms River, NJ

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, this was almost a repeat of last August. Remember that?

-Tbagz plans a tournament for August 30th
-Inui plans a tournament for August 30th, Tbagz gets mad. Everyone plans to go to Inui's for the lack of laggy TVs.
-Inui's tournament gets canceled.
-Everyone actually ends up going to Tbagz's tournament.

That was my third tournament ever, lol. *reminisce*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, this was almost a repeat of last August. Remember that?

-Tbagz plans a tournament for August 30th
-Inui plans a tournament for August 30th, Tbagz gets mad. Everyone plans to go to Inui's for the lack of laggy TVs.
-Inui's tournament gets canceled.
-Everyone actually ends up going to Tbagz's tournament.

That was my third tournament ever, lol. *reminisce*
Mine isn't canceled, though.

I don't have any laggy TVs.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
we have 6 None laggy Tvs. and 3 laggy. we probably wont even use the 3 laggs because im predicting like 20 people at this tournament because inui always has to hold a tournament the same day as me -_-...

i know you dont like me man but CMON!

TIMES.

Registration/ warm ups 11am-12:15
Tournament start 12:20.

Doubles is first
Followed by singles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't like or dislike you. I never see you. I don't interact with you. Your tournament threads have no activity or hype, so I didn't even know this existed. The date of my next event was chosen by Mew2King because it's his last weekend living here.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
more then 20 people will be here.. ik that.. lol

and Inui theres no hype cuz no one ever attends so no-one knows how much fun they can have. its the people that make the tournament =)

we are in need of 2 more wiis.. can anyone please message me letting me know your going to bring one so im not stressing? which i am.. horribly

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
OHMY GOD TOMORROW...

hype anyone?

and if YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE CALL THE VENUE AND ASK FOR TANNER. let me KNOW if you will be late.otherwise there will be NO EXCEPTIONS.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Well Gothic Zelda, we'd be glad to help, but it'd be most helpful if you could provide us with your starting location before we can really give you any transportation answers.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Ah. Well according to NJ Transit, the closest time you can get here without being late is... Around 10:14AM. And you'd actually be leaving from the AP bus station around 8:13AM with a transfer in between. Weekend schedules vary, and that's quite a bit of time. It's usually around 30-45 minutes to drive here, isn't it?

Check for yourself if you'd like.
http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=BusSchedulesP2PTo

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GEE

im not sober and so stoked for the tournament!!!!!

CHIBI thanks for taking care of all the technical details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Yeah yeah, no prob. Don't oversleep and miss running your own tourney now, kiddo.

Btw, we might be late or have to leave at some point during the tourney to take care of something important. We'll try to come back though.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah yeah, no prob. Don't oversleep and miss running your own tourney now, kiddo.

Btw, we might be late or have to leave at some point during the tourney to take care of something important. We'll try to come back though.
awe mind if iask whats important?

Top Bottom