• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II: Gift & Curse Results and apologies to the community

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Community Apologies:
I would first like to apologize to the "SMASH" Community in general (That means both Brawl and Melee Players) personally.

I was not an original staff member for the Impact Clash Tournament, just a consultant up until a few weeks ago.

You all are correct it was NOT your fault that the venue had limited outlets for us to plug up T.V.'s here and there, It is also NOT your fault that 6 total T.V.'s were not enough for you all to handle your tournaments in a timely fashion.

"BUT" please try to understand my and the other organizers position, we did not know the venue was limited on the outlets until we got there, Only Magnicious the "Original" organizer was allowed entry to the spot before the tournament and even that fell through because as you guys noticed they switch venue rooms on him at the last minute., We also did not know that they would charge $85 bucks for the use of extension cords (yes we are NOT allowed to bring or use our own extension cords, we have to use the venues) so we had to make do with what we had, we thought by giving you all 6 T.V.'s it would get Brawl moving along, then Melee, then the other bigger tournaments would follow.

I really do not want the SMASH community to feel un-wanted or left out, the staff that was on hand respects your want to be apart of something bigger, and your interest in this game, the next Impact Clash Tournament will be handled by more "EXPERIENCED" individuals, A different + larger venue, and if you all are still interested in expanding your community, we will do our best to accommodate your community as best as we can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Fighter Community:

One T.V. for 3rd Strike, CvS2, Marvel, Gear etc
Was NOT I repeat NOT my idea and it will NEVER I REPEAT NEVER happen again

Marvel fans... Yea I know, Marvel not even finishing was completely out of my hands, "BUT" I have created a suitable solution for the top 5, which includes "PAYOUT" so get at me in the GA Thread and PM's, we shall discuss things later.

Flash Metroid, I am not sure when it happen exactly in terms of your converter being jacked, I know that REALLY upset you, along with the length of the tournaments etc, I really do apologize man, You took a long drive to get here, and played pretty solid in all your games, you didn't deserve that type of disrespect, PM me about your converter and lets see if we can get that situation resolved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Gaming Community:

Tekken DR
I am glad you all were paid out man, I am happy ATL still can do the darn thing on dat' tekken.

Soul Calibur 4

F**K ALGOL

Algol's matches, were 30 minutes long, no kidding no bull ****.
I HATE THIS CHEAP *** ****a FOR REALZ

Arcana Hearts:
1.) JTO
2.) D.A.H.
3.) Styletime
4.) Nicaboy
5.) Nekohime
6.) MillN
7.) Justin
8.) Robert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtual Fighter 5:
1.) Jared
2.) kel
3.) Kyle R
4.) Slic Vic
5.) Zeon Star
6.) Brad Williams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Z Budokai:
1.) Pebbles
2.) Big Damage
3.) Nicaboy
4.) Xero
5.) Lebron
6.) Akeme

Street Fither Alpha 3:
1.) Raph
2,) The _Gunslinger
3,) MetalMike
4,) Solidplay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Turbo:
1.) E.W.D.F. / The Beast
2.) Raph
3.) Kajoq
4.) Eagle Vision
5.) MetalMike
6.) DJ Ramsey
7.) MPR / delphikiwiggin
8.) Unclebuck
9.) Randy Dodson
10.) Chadd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guilty Gear AC:
1.) Flash Metroid
2.) Raekwon 187
3.) Red-Zo
4.) RDK
5.) Kajoq
6.) HunterFL
7.) Boat
8.) Elliot
9.) XIF
10.) Solidplay
11.) J Q
12.) UncleBuck
13.) Marty

Brawl Singles:
1.) Afro Thunder
2.) Reflex
3.) HRNUT
4.) GameDragon X
5.) Will_/George
7.) Talon / Desu
9.) Dook Digity
9.) elev8
9.) Nice1
9.) JMOAN
13.) Boat
13.) Kajoq
13.) HTH
13.) MillN
(There were many more entrants than this but we only posted the top 14.)

Smash Melee:
1st:xif
2nd:chadd
3rd:nesnoob
4th:dogy
5th:soft
5th:tbag
7th:sinesis
7th:cornel
9th:jmoan
9th:nice1
9th:fullmetal
9th:savage
this is all of my memory so i dont remember the rest...

King Of Fighter XI:

Pot Split= JTO / Flash Metroid
3.) Bob Swole
4.) Lil' EZ
5.)MetalMike
6.)Norman the Storm
7.) Lebron

Capcom v.s. SNK 2:

1.) Flash Metroid
2.) 50 Morecentz
3.) KrNRiCeEaTaH
4.) ATL-CPU
5.) D.A.H.
6.) Jason
7.) Bananas8462
8.) June
8.) Ron Sao
9.) MPR
10.)Mejian
11.) Slic Vic
12.) Doc Strange
13.) Blaze
14.) Brad Williams
15.) Hanson Thao

Street Fighter 3rd Strike:
1.) Flash
2.) Hunter (Forfeit)
3.) ZuG-ZuG
4.) DJ
5.)MagZero
6.) Raph
7.) D.A.H.
8.) M.P.R
9.) BNGsta
10.) Trey Williamson
11.) The_ Gunslinger
12.) Cornell
13.) Lamar
14.) Dooboy (DQ)
15.) UncleBuck
16.) Slicvic
17.) JQ
18.) Metalmike
19.) Shinblanka
20.) Kel (DQ)
21.) LOS
22.) LordJas
23.) Nico
24.) Shadow Ace
25.) Mr.Sinister
26.) Saint John
27.) Lebron

Soul Calibur 4:

1.) RTD
2.) JTO
3.) Wing-Zero
4.) Big-Boi
5.) Killa 6
6.) E.W.D.F. / The Beast
7.) Red-Zo
8.) Mick
9.) MillN
10.) Super Glite
11.) Jason L
12.) BlackMamba
13.) Boat
14.) Swordloard
15.) lil' EZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tekken DR:
1.) M.E. Red
2.) Nico
2.) E.W.D.F / The Beast
4.) Killa 6
5.) Cyusstrike
6.) Pokchop
7.) Derrick
8.) Drumma
9.) Zac
10.) Jordan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvel v.s. Capcom 2:

(Un-official Top 5)
50 morecentz
Bananas8462
ATL-CPU
E.W.D.F. / The Beast
RishunMenji

6.)PoKChop / Lil' Ricky
7.)The_Gunslinger
8.)Lebron
9.)Flash Metroid
10.)LordJas
11.)Trey Williamson

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
If anyone has the Melee results let me know them when you get a chance. Someone walked with the brackets.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Brawl Singles:
1.) Afro Thunder
2.) Reflex
3.) itrnut
4.) GameDragon X
5.) will / george
6.) Talon / Desu
7.) Dook Digity
8.) eleu8
9.) Nicel
10.) TMoan
11.) Boat
12.) Kajoq
13.) HTH
14.) MillN
Okay, it shouldn't look like this at all. For one, you can't say two people got 6th place behind two people who got 5th. It doesn't work like that. Next, 7th place and on makes it look like people played matches to determine who earned what place, which didn't happen at all. There were more ties. So, it should look something more like this:

1.) Afro Thunder
2.) Reflex
3.) HRNUT
4.) GameDragon X
5.) Will_/George
7.) Talon / Desu
9.) Dook Digity
9.) elev8
9.) Nice1
9.) JMOAN
13.) Boat
13.) Kajoq
13.) HTH
13.) MillN

I also fixed a few mis-spellings. Please update your results with these correct ones.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
desu: "It was an OLIMAR! HE CAMPED ME!!!"
HE WOULDN'T APPROACH ME!

lolololol. Magnacious, I would be very willing to help you with the next impact clash with smash, bracket running, police-ing for matches, doing food runs, and etc. I dunno if that offer for free lunch is still up, but I decline on taking the free lunch. I'd personally rather just help out and still pay door fee and whatnot since apparently lots of people like to complain about things. I might have been the only smasher to thank you for hosting your tournament series (i made sure to shake your hand before I left). <_<
In my opinion, you did an excellent job of running a tournament for getting gayed over by the GWCC.
This post is fairly incoherent, so I'll tldr

I'd like to help with the next tournament.

Melee singles results were..
1) XIF
2) chaddd
3) nes n00b

and then I don't remember..
4) uh, dogy or cornel or something.
5) soft?

S0FT

Smash Ace
i put them down on the desk right beside the cpu
Teams
1st: Xif+marty
2nd: fullmetal+soft
3rd: chaddd + tbag
4th: dogy+kokingpin
5th:pb&j+cornel
5th:nesnoob+nicaboi
7th:mars+sleepyk
7th:isuyaru+biglou

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
HE WOULDN'T APPROACH ME!

lolololol. Magnacious, I would be very willing to help you with the next impact clash with smash, bracket running, police-ing for matches, doing food runs, and etc. I dunno if that offer for free lunch is still up, but I decline on taking the free lunch. I'd personally rather just help out and still pay door fee and whatnot since apparently lots of people like to complain about things. I might have been the only smasher to thank you for hosting your tournament series (i made sure to shake your hand before I left). <_<
In my opinion, you did an excellent job of running a tournament for getting gayed over by the GWCC.
This post is fairly incoherent, so I'll tldr

I'd like to help with the next tournament.

Melee singles results were..
1) XIF
2) chaddd
3) nes n00b

and then I don't remember..
4) uh, dogy or cornel or something.
5) soft?
I thank you for offering your help in running the tournament. Basically all I meant from free lunch was that when the food came to the room or when it was ready to be eaten, you guys (people helping out) would be the first ones to get some. Then, after you all have gotten some food, then we will let the attendees get some of the food. This time around I am thinking about getting Subway for catering. That way, individual sandwiches can be managed much easier than something like chicken strips. Next time we are handing out food tickets and you must present your untorn ticket to the person in charge of the food. And only then will you get your food.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Oh, I'd much rather just get food myself and save you some monies. Double stackers are only $1 anyway :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sweet i did good in acarna hearts and in budakai 3 im a beast xD MELEE i could have done better lol oh well shout outs now

reflex- i owe you man i would not have been here without you it was way fun play melee more and congrats in brawl

sleepyk-i huged you liked 7 times no homo thanks for the crazy after party we need friendlies next time

nes noob- we could have won teams but johns all day right. finaly i beat you sevral times but unfortuantely you out rankeed me lol good **** we will win fo sho next time and more hot shiek on falcon sex next time

lil kong-sucks you didnt come thanks for letting me crash neo geo bc was fun as always fun to be around you

elliot- good times hanging with you im never playing mafia with you again xD how did you do in guilty gear?

xif-ya man gg on sunday i was only a stock from victory lol shiek is gay. thanks for the peach advice but uh maybe i will stick with sheik from now on i dunno man. you are mad chill more sngles next time

marty-who doeesnt love this guy he makes do every tghing but play smash lol fun hanging with you man.

ralph/bob- i **** you like a som bo dy lol play melee

fullmetal- so here is why im happy so i beat you right but never win when it counts :( good marth as usual more mm's next time. roy dittios are fun

soft- wow you think my ganon is beastly gee thaks man but ganon vs jigs is gay. start placing 1st with that amazing jigs

my brother- uh you won more money than me

mars-we need to play more you lost me 5 dollars

jmoan-close match i should have won xD sheik is gay

cornel-you falcon punched me bruh thats whack good **** in 3rd strike did you get a dq?

chadd- ya i got falcon punched lol

nice1-suck my **** lol fun as always win in brawl

dogy-you were not loud this time you are out hype man

pb&j-wtf is a jiggaboo rolf

so all in all good times and i still need to learn to fight jigs this was unorganized but i will make sure at impact clash 3 that changes much love to all my *****s

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
already did my shout outs.

gg's all.

I dont understand why you're placings are so messed up...

it should always be in this format

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
5th
7th
7th
9th
9th
9th
9th
13th
13th
13th
13th
17th
17th
17th
17th
17th
17th
17th
17th
25th
25th
25th
25th
25th
25th
25th
25th

and then you continue onward, with 16 33rds, 16 49ths, and then 32 65ths, etc...

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gameblurg.com/2008/10/impact-clash-2-live/

Pics from Impact Clash II if anyone was interested.

By the way if anyone was interested in helping upload the videos PM me your address and I will mail you a copy of all the Brawl footage along with a copy of all the papers corresponding telling you who was on what side. I've already converted most of it to DVD as it is.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
My only shoutouts are to NES n00b for helping me realize the holes in my Melee game and to Kajoq for the Cyberbots. Everyone else I chilled with I mostly knew already and did stuff with them I do on a regular basis(HAI TIM LOOL).

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Copied from the other thread:

SleepyK aka josh aka john aka loved by all guy: **** YOU SLEEPY KEEPING ME UP!!!!!!! Why are you so cool that you keep me up? It is unfair. Major shoutouts to you for letting me and Alabama people stay at your house. And for playing me in Melee all night. And being cool. And giving me a double stacker from Wendy's.

XiF: Thanks, but confidence is for people who are good or delusional.

PBJ: You and your **** talking won't help you when I play you in tourney. lol

FullMetal: Wish we could have played our money match. But I will play your sexy self next time.

Josh/s0ft: "Your falcon is gay" NO UR JIGGZ!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11! I wouldn't doubt too much you would win next time.

Cornel: Great job kicking my *** the two friendlies we played.....YOU JERK. Again you are way too awesome go to event 52 please. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. XD

Nicaboy: Sorry I sucked so much in teams. I was too tired. Sorry man. =( Good **** anyways and to the accusations that my falcon is gay like you and s0ft like to do, I would also like to say no u.

Flamin Roy: I would love rematches.

Lobeila MK whatever stuff i can't remember: It was definitely fun hanging out with you.

Chaddd: STOP YOUR SPACING ****.

Infi-Tan/Millin: LOL at me signing your cool book thing. Too bad we didn't get to hang out more at the tourney.

Desu/Tim: Much love to you. If only you would stop playing Barwl. XD Just kidding, you can play that game for all I care cause you are cool.

Dogy: U STILL LOUD. haha Your doc is too good.

KO: As lovable as ever. Yeah, I don't play Barwl anymore sorry, but that game irks me the wrong way.

JMOAN: Good job doing as well as you did. Epic beard is still epic.

Red Ninja: It has been a long time since I have seen you, but you are still as good as ever.

Alabama people: Already said the stuff on the way back, but that was one of the coolest road trips ever. You all were very pleasant to be around and I hope I can see you guys more often.

Whoever took pictures of me sleeping twice....arg u.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
NICE PLACING lN GGAC MARTY
lol nicaboy having to give himself props lol jp real talk

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
You guys are looking at the newset Ness main in town. It came to me playing smash saturday with a Ness hat on.

AWWW YEAH. Can change my name to NESS n00b an everything.

or is this some clever bump, well it isn't because it isn't clever just long

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
it would've been more amazing had doubles actually happen, i had fun though, next time get the **** together first if it says we start at 12 then start at 12 or at least 1 not 3 last last time

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
You guys are looking at the newset Ness main in town. It came to me playing smash saturday with a Ness hat on.

AWWW YEAH. Can change my name to NESS n00b an everything.

or is this some clever bump, well it isn't because it isn't clever just long
well your name is pretty close to the other so people might call you N*E*S-S NOOB and things will get confusing

chaddd

Smash Lord
i put them down on the desk right beside the cpu
Teams
1st: Xif+marty
2nd: fullmetal+soft
3rd: chaddd + tbag
4th: dogy+kokingpin
5th:pb&j+cornel
5th:nesnoob+nicaboi
7th:mars+sleepyk
7th:isuyaru+biglou
Actually we tied for first. Also, if you'd like to argue that, it had me listed as 1st place in the actual brackets, so ummmmmmmm. Try not to use this for any Power Rankings discussions kthx.

Top Bottom