• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 8: Invincible Combat Roll - April 13th, 2013 - Madison, WI

john!

Smash Hero
tink on fb said:
falcon soccer is, 2 falcons, 1 kirby(white) cpu lvl1....on fd. u can only use kick moves, if u use any moves with hands, u have to SD....the match is set to time, and the objective is to get points, by KOin kirby off the side of the level at your "goal"....if he dies up or down, it counts as nothing......kinda hard to explain on here, but its ALOT of fun....pros were doing it after MLGs

CSP Teams/Singles Modification
-Two people per controller. One person holds left side of controller with left hand. Other person holds the other side of the controller with right hand.
-Have the option to flip the entire team/person character. Or can flip the players so they have to rotate to different sides of the controller.

Xenophon

Smash Rookie
Small question – if I only intend on competing in tournaments later in the day (Melee Singles and PM Singles), do I have to be there from 11 to register or is it alright to show up later?

yohobojz

Smash Cadet
I actually bothered to practice wavedashing with just the left side of the controller, so I'd be a great teammate lol.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We can start CSP a bit earlier. The problem is starting it during melee / PM singles finals, and taking all the hype away from those tourneys. We can do that, doesn't matter to me.

We should be able to start around 7 or 8. Honestly I don't really see why 9:00 is an issue anyway.

We need to get a bigger venue because we are going to be running SSF4AE and MVC3 at these things (and maybe Persona and Divekick). We can't fit anymore people than we have right now, so we need a bigger place.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
If the UNiversity ever stops doing construction we can get the original venue. Or if Erik is graduating we're going to have to pay for something.

ORLY

Smash Master
i wish there was a way to disable the c stick for two headed giant mode

it kind of defeats a lot of the purpose of the mode

\±/Gale\±/

Smash Rookie
I'll probably be at this. I was at the last one, but I didn't really make a big impression.:facepalm:

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
What's the situation with setups on this one? I can bring a brawl and melee if need be. Also, is there a cost for brawl singles? I just didn't see it listed at the top.

ChocolateFury

Smash Rookie
Newcomer here, hoping to make it, but I'm confused about brawl . Is there no fee for brawl?

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
Newcomer here, hoping to make it, but I'm confused about brawl . Is there no fee for brawl?
This is only my third tourney ever, so I'm pretty rookie myself. Revolution6 said above however that it will be 10 for brawl singles and 10 for doubles if there's enough interest. Although that might change if need be. Lookin forward to it!

yohobojz

Smash Cadet
What if I bring a TV? Then can I save the singles/doubles price :D? (Obviously still pay for the pizza)

Top Bottom