• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR- a wolf technique video

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CRr480fUoU
well, i decided to make a video with some small things that can make a big impact on your wolf game. im not amazing at brawl, and the video isnt good, but all im trying to do is get the knowledge to you guys.
it took me 30 minutes to make out of 12 minutes of footage, there will be more, because this is just a rough draft of the video which is to come.
mr escalator helped me film the clips. i did all the editing.
feel free to ask any questions.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CRr480fUoU

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
That I did.
Mr. Escalator - Footage master.
I havent played wolf since the early release, and I dont have interests in picking him back up either, but the laser tricks were pretty cool. I do like how with almost every move he makes, Wolf pulls ahead a bit.

Some of the other stuff was pretty basic; isn't character specific, but It helps to show the character doing it.

So yeah, good stuff.

Goodstyle

Smash Apprentice
Awesome info. Canceling wth the dsmash is brilliance! Also th laser aproach and the dashing usmash helped me alot.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Awesome info. Canceling wth the dsmash is brilliance! Also th laser aproach and the dashing usmash helped me alot.
thank you. im happy i can help.

In my opinion videos like these are always a good idea.
thanks.
so, does anyone have anything i can add? i want to make a sort of database of wolf techniques and add them to this video. even simple things i will add and credit you.

yuo

Smash Cadet
Cool video.
I've never seen the 'boost up smash' before. Maybe more useful than just hyphen smashing

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
You could add in multishining and 0lag fair.

Or mention that theres a slightly quicker way to stage scar since it doesn't involve using your second jump.
Just hit back and then forward B, instead of down and jumping

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
that was a well done video, add I suppose you could add the Island Flash as well as what everyone else said, otherwise a very nice compilation of things

Krigar

Smash Rookie
A trick I like is this:

Approach with a Dair as you land. If they shield it, run away from them about 1/3 of Battlefield's length. While running away do a shorthop away and then a B-reversed blaster shot (which you demonstrated in the video already) to send you flying back toward them. The quick turnaround in the air brings you right back in their face as you land and their guard is probably let down.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
during the explanation of the 0lagfair on the newer video you're making, you could include how to do it off of a ledge.
And it works both ways, with backward and down to come off the ledge.

semi-scarring, where you hold down after doing a scar from a different distance and as long as you're not trying to go through too much of the stage, it should work.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Also add boost smashing wolf's Usmash( I dont remember it being in their but either way, it's definitely useful).

Top Bottom