• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm stuck with out fellow gamers.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I love video games but All my friend i used to play games with IE melee and brawl. Have all stopped playing and im stuck fighting the computer. :urg:

If anyone has any advise on how to cope with my current non video game friends that would be very helpfull.

P.S. dont say get a life or go out side cause i have and do both.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm not sure what regional board you should frequent (Location: On the comand deck of great fox shooting at meteors.), but I'm sure you would find people there who don't live too far from you and love to smash.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If you had a life, you wouldn't be asking internet strangers how to make friends. :)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
If anyone has any advise on how to cope with my current non video game friends that would be very helpfull.
I love your word choice, as if these "non video game friends" are some sort of challenge. "Stuck" as if you were raised in an environment where you only have one hobby, and if no one else does it with you, you're boned. "Fellow" gamers like you're in a cult. Or starting a new life in a new country. Or dropping out of high school and heading off to the army or something.

Thanks for the laugh.

EDIT: Just try doing things that your friends like to do. You might be surprised, and even if you don't like it/suck at it, it won't be so bad since you have that comfort level with them.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or did anyone else read this topic title as TC was stuck playing with a bunch of gay gamers? :laugh:

Seriously, try your local VG stores and see if anyone else plays. Or go with the previous suggestion and online it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
find new people to play with -_-

not saying ditch your friends and find new ones lol, but when you're in a smash mood and want to play smash, there are plenty of people on smashboards who are always willing to play new people

unless you live in like south dakota or something

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
it's spring. those babes are just taking off their clothes everywhere. how about you go invest in them.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I'll try finding new gamers. And hopefully my friends do something interesting that i might want to become a part of. And when i go online there to much lag and all my off line tactics fail miserably.
Interesting interpretation of my situation Marshigio.

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have people to brawl against. I think 4 out of the 90 brawl hours I have logged has been multiplayer

xOPTIMUSxChadx

Smash Cadet
I love video games but All my friend i used to play games with IE melee and brawl. Have all stopped playing and im stuck fighting the computer. :urg:

P.S. dont say get a life or go out side cause i have and do both.
If they are you real friends they will take an intrest in what you do as long as you do too. I am very athletic but I always have time for SSB and my best buds

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
My work has paid off, one of my friends who used to play brawl is back into it. I showed him the world of competitive smash and his now consumed by it. I'm no longer stuck playing the computer.

A real plus is that he is really good and has huge potential.

Top Bottom