• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im really starting to like zss :]

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
ok...i no every charcter has something important u must no while using that character.

so what important tips i should no in perfecting zamus?

and who are the top 3 zss users iyo thx

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to know the answers to both of your questions.

I just started playing with ZSS this morning. Her & Falcon are the only ones i have fun using now.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Best players would probably be... myRoboticClaw, Snakeee, ph00tbag, Sparrow, and myself. At least, these people are the top contributors/have legitimately good match videos. I haven't seen Claw on for a while though.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Best players would probably be... myRoboticClaw, Snakeee, ph00tbag, Sparrow, and myself. At least, these people are the top contributors/have legitimately good match videos. I haven't seen Claw on for a while though.
Heh I thought I was pretty decent, I guess not >.>

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ooh yeah, there's gonna be a Brawl tournament next month at a GameCrazy down the street, hopefully I can get some videos of me beating up scrubs. :D

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Ooh yeah, there's gonna be a Brawl tournament next month at a GameCrazy down the street, hopefully I can get some videos of me beating up scrubs. :D
Do it for me CAKEY! and i'll make sure your cake is not a lie!

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think Dazwa has to be one of the best too since he came in 4th at that big Connecticut tourney and all. I haven't seen his ZSS at all though. Ryoko's also really good with her, but she's not his main and he doesn't utilize as many things as mine.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Snakeee is a beast with ZSS, I know from first hand experience >.>

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
so is there any very important info i need 2 no/do about zss thats very important in using her properly?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Fixed it for you. #^^#

I need to demand that Echo invite me over to record matches of me. Either that, or blow a wad of cash on reqording equipment.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I really need to get a recording device. -_-

On Topic: Umm...yeah. ZSS is great. You should main her. Yup.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I think I'm going to break down and order a Gamebridge within the next month or so.

My TV is so ****ed far from my Wii, though.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I could make due with ANY recording device.

And now I need a new gamecube controller too. Button mashing and playing around with it cost me my only good controllers... >_>

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah :p I'm going to a tourny on Sunday and they're going to record some matches so maybe I'll get to post a video of my Zamus >> . That or I could get some form of recording device.

On-Topic: Yeah. Zamus is win :D. And you can always look at the Tournament Result thread

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I think Dazwa has to be one of the best too since he came in 5th at that big Connecticut tourney and all. I haven't seen his ZSS at all though. Ryoko's also really good with her, but she's not his main and he doesn't utilize as many things as mine.
I got 4th actually, but one one's counting. Unfortunately my ZSS probably isn't one of the best, I ended up picking up secondaries and switching to them quite often =(

One day I'll try to restore ZSS glory though.

daemonk

Smash Cadet
Shhhh...don't tell anyone ZSS is actually decent. I like how shes pretty much getting ignored by most people right now.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
I think Dazwa has to be one of the best too since he came in 4th at that big Connecticut tourney and all. I haven't seen his ZSS at all though. Ryoko's also really good with her, but she's not his main and he doesn't utilize as many things as mine.
Yeah, snakeee is the only one i played and that was this morning at like ****ing 5 am. His ZSS played DDR with my face, but we had some great shiek dittos.

Would love to play some more, since we have a blue near lagless connection.

Top Bottom