• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm not sure what to do after a thrown naner

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
dash attack is easiest to connect with, then you can follo that with either--utilt--usmash--or a SH aerial

If they are close and you think you can hit them ftilt or fsmash can be a good finisher

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I concur with dash attacking to start a combo or an fsmash or ftilt.

However, in my opinion glide tossing your bananas always allows greater openings for these possibilites, especially the fsmash finisher. A glide toss that trips up your opponent and immediately followed by an fsmash can be a considerably reliable finisher at the right percentages and if you've spaced yourself right. And even if you're not spaced right for a ftilt or fsmash, you still close the distance quicker and dash attacks are even easier.

Another thing, as soon as you've finished that dash attack+SH aerial. You probably want to pick your nanner back up immediately and get ready to put pressure on them all over again. Unless of course you're going to follow them over the edge for a spike or facehump. Most players won't let you continue pushing the chained attacks after the dash attack combo is over.

So basically, learn to glide toss. And return to your nanners often.

Another thing I sometimes like to do in the heat of the moment is to grab and throw my opponent back over the fallen nanner, keeping a buffer between me and them. Just keep your enemies close and your nanners even closer.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
zomg, check out diddy get better fast, lol.

In a nutshell, it depends on what the opponent does, but, no matter what they do, you should be able to punish them.

Top Bottom