• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U I'm not enjoying a single mode out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Let's be real. I don't care about any of that Classic / All-Star / Events ****. It's not fun and it never was. I just want to unlock everything and go on with multiplayer.
In Melee and Brawl I put myself through the process of repeating boring, anti-fun stuff like that, but now, I simply cannot. Smash Bros. 4 is too damn boring.
I just want a way to unlock everything, even through cheat or hacking. Can someone help me? I feel like I won't ever be able to enjoy this game if I don't do it.
I made Classic Mode three times, and at the fourth I legitimately felt sick. It is incredibly boring. I have no words.
Events mode are either boring as **** or broken beyond belief. I just cannot do this.
Please help me, I want to play this game but I won't until I have a way to stop thinking about unlockables.

dragonologist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0920-1138-8009
Are you serious? You can unlock almost everything in an hour or so. The only tricky ones are a few of the stages.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You want to unlock everything without going through the effort of earning them?

Human laziness at its finest.

Just play the online modes man, if you don't actually care about the collectibles.

Last edited:

no1butmenotu

Smash Cadet
It kinda sounds like you are coming up with reasons to not play this game. Maybe Smash just isn't for you anymore and you need a different game altogether. If what I said is true, then there is nothing wrong with this.

Unlocking stuff is extremely easy to do in this game.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
You can unlock characters by just playing Smash battles over and over. You could just set it to 1-stock with level 1 computers and keep doing that over and over. Stages, however, you appear to be out of luck. I don't think there's a way to do it outside of the single-player modes.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Between this thread and your other thread from when Smash 3DS released saying almost the same thing, :4drmario: has concluded that Smash Fever is wearing off of you, sucks to be you I guess. :(

Last edited:

Loken

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6858-0816-0777
I unlocked all the characters and stages in a day just by playing the game. I wasn't even trying to. *shrug*

Last edited:

Brian_Buckley

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrianBuckley
I tend to be a bit of a completionist and so trying to 100% the challenges in this game is so damn annoying. There are so many RNG-based elements that completely ruin a thirty minute run through a challenge that's supposed to be extremely difficult. Ultimately that's kind of voluntary so there's only so much I can complain there, but my biggest complaint is how much it forces you to play all the different, annoying ass single player modes in order to unlock all the custom moves. Unlocking all the characters and stages is easy as hell, but as someone who wants to mess around with customs it's just infuriating trying to do half of this crap and only having a fraction of the customs complete after 25-ish hours of gameplay.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
Let's be real. I don't care about any of that Classic / All-Star / Events ****. It's not fun and it never was. I just want to unlock everything and go on with multiplayer.
In Melee and Brawl I put myself through the process of repeating boring, anti-fun stuff like that, but now, I simply cannot. Smash Bros. 4 is too damn boring.
I just want a way to unlock everything, even through cheat or hacking. Can someone help me? I feel like I won't ever be able to enjoy this game if I don't do it.
I made Classic Mode three times, and at the fourth I legitimately felt sick. It is incredibly boring. I have no words.
Events mode are either boring as **** or broken beyond belief. I just cannot do this.
Please help me, I want to play this game but I won't until I have a way to stop thinking about unlockables.
It sounds to me like you just don't like SSB. Which is fine, but don't torture yourself.

If you do really like the multiplayer, then it doesn't take too much time to get all the characters and stages. The characters can all be unlocked just by playing a certain number of Smash matches (120 in all), so that's easy to do without playing Solo. If you don't like playing offline multiplayer, you can set it to 1 stock and SD repeatedly until you have everyone.

There are only a couple unlockable stages, and they're easy to get. You need to beat a certain 5 event matches on any difficulty (go right, up, right, up); play Smash Tour on each size, with any turn #; get 1 KO on Cruel Smash, which you can get by just countering repeatedly with a character like Ike; and you need to break 100 blocks in trophy rush with G&W. That all will take about an hour. If you really can't endure the single player modes for a single hour, then you might want to think about finding a different game to play. There's nothing wrong with your taste in games changing. You're not obligated to play a game you hate.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't even know why I opened this topic.

"Buy an Xbox and Halo"
"You're lazy"

**** off

I tend to be a bit of a completionist and so trying to 100% the challenges in this game is so damn annoying. There are so many RNG-based elements that completely ruin a thirty minute run through a challenge that's supposed to be extremely difficult. Ultimately that's kind of voluntary so there's only so much I can complain there, but my biggest complaint is how much it forces you to play all the different, annoying *** single player modes in order to unlock all the custom moves. Unlocking all the characters and stages is easy as hell, but as someone who wants to mess around with customs it's just infuriating trying to do half of this crap and only having a fraction of the customs complete after 25-ish hours of gameplay.
This is the only dude who understood what I was talking about. Maybe he's not blinded by the raging fanboysm that of course is going to be dominant in the official forum of a game.

RandomNickname

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flori2000
As everyone said, unlocking everything only takes about an hour if you just play smashes w/ your friends. That way, you can have fun with your friends and unlock everything as you go.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Sorry that Smash bros isn't an FPS.

Anyway as you are an MLG pro 360 noscop Prestige CoD PC masterrace player. I think unlocking the characters wont be a hard thing.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114

"Buy an Xbox and Halo"
"You're lazy"

**** off

This is the only dude who understood what I was talking about. Maybe he's not blinded by the raging fanboysm that of course is going to be dominant in the official forum of a game.
People saying that Smash maybe isn't for you because you don't enjoy most of its content or pointing out that single player isn't the only way to unlock characters isn't "raging fanboyism." If you had all the unlockables from the get-go, then they wouldn't be unlockables anymore. They're there for a reason, that reason being to give the game depth, replay value, and reward. It wouldn't be nearly as rewarding if you had everything from the get go, and nothing to do but Smash matches. Just because you don't like 90% of a game's modes doesn't mean they are objectively "boring" or "broken" or "repetitive." If you don't enjoy it personally, fine, but there's no reason to call someone's work any of those things just because it's not something you enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think the problem is just that you don't like Smash Bros anymore. I'm not gonna be all "GO PLAY COD" about it, I used to love Pokemon and now I don't like it, it's just a change in tastes. I personally like the randomness, makes it feel good when you get what you want. It also lets me try new characters! It's just not your cup of tea, though.

EnigmaticKnight

Smash Apprentice
If you ask me, those modes are only fun when the challenges are not difficult. Personally, I think the high level CPU made it tougher and difficult to complete a certain challenges within those modes.

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053

"Buy an Xbox and Halo"
"You're lazy"

**** off

You asked for help, and people have tried to give you the fastest methods to unlock characters and stages so you don't have to play the single player modes unnecessarily. As for custom moves, those can be tough to get. Modes like Smash Tour and Master/Crazy Orders can net you a lot of stuff without too much effort (some people have come up with ways to essentially have Smash Tour play itself and unlock stuff), but there's definitely some dedication involved to get the hundreds of moves for 100% completion.

In the end, it sounds like you want a way to get all the unlockables without having to unlock them. No one here can deliver that, since hacking Wii U games is pretty impossible as far as I know (though it will happen eventually). If you just want to criticize the game for making you unlock customs, by all means do so in one of the many topics for disappointments in SSB4, but don't do it under the guise of wanting help. And when you say you dislike 95% of the game, don't be surprised that people recommend you play another game. Some people are jerks about it, but others (like myself) just want you to enjoy what you play. If SSB gets you this upset, and there's no way around it, then for your own wellbeing find something more to your taste. You might find another game you really like. And if you really love the multiplayer side of SSB I guess you could wait it out until people inevitably find a way to hack Wii U's to transfer saves to get the rest of the custom moves.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Wow. It must really suck to be you.

Sorry, but you won't be finding any cheats just yet. Stomach just a day or two for the unlockables, and you'll have almost everything for your multiplayer needs.

I get the feeling you'll be back within the month to complain about how you're not enjoying the multiplayer anymore.

Inazuma

Smash Cadet
NNID
inazuma65
99% of players are scrubs so you can't be too surprised by these responses. The more random luck a game has, the more likely a bad player can win.

I am like you, in that I just want to unlock everything and play the game. It's annoying that we have to play through a random luck based mess in order to do so, but you just have to do your best to get through it. I don't think there is a way to copy save files on the Wii U, but I would love for someone to tell me I'm wrong.

You can unlock all of the characters in an hour or less. You can unlock all of the stages in an hour or less. The only thing that's a big pain to unlock is the music. Custom moves, equipment and figures have no use in 1on1 mode, so thankfully you can ignore those.

I think every video game should have an option to unlock 100% of the game instantly. If you buy the game, you should have the right to full access at any time. If it's an option, those who prefer to spend hundreds of hours testing their luck to unlock things, can still do so.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Am I going to say what everyone has said ? No, because it won't change you're mind about it. I don't even want to respond to a guy who just refuse the help of people or can't just ignore trolls.
I'm just going to say this : laziness is human, whinning about it is useless.

Now can we please lock this, I think we have enough answers for resolving this little problem. I don't want to see fights, please.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
99% of players are scrubs so you can't be too surprised by these responses. The more random luck a game has, the more likely a bad player can win.

I am like you, in that I just want to unlock everything and play the game. It's annoying that we have to play through a random luck based mess in order to do so, but you just have to do your best to get through it. I don't think there is a way to copy save files on the Wii U, but I would love for someone to tell me I'm wrong.

You can unlock all of the characters in an hour or less. You can unlock all of the stages in an hour or less. The only thing that's a big pain to unlock is the music. Custom moves, equipment and figures have no use in 1on1 mode, so thankfully you can ignore those.

I think every video game should have an option to unlock 100% of the game instantly. If you buy the game, you should have the right to full access at any time. If it's an option, those who prefer to spend hundreds of hours testing their luck to unlock things, can still do so.
If all games let you get everything by doing nothing, then there would be no challenge. If platformers allowed you to get health at any time without a power up or something of the sort, there would be no risk of dying. Heck, by your logic, you should have access to the final level of every game ever at any time, without actually getting there in the story, or perfect rank emblems in every level that you didn't earn (that's something in the game you don't have access to at the beginning after all!). Games have unlockables, progress, and hidden features for a reason, that reason being to provide replay value, excitement, reward, and depth. If you think the game is a "random luck based mess" and its players are "scrubs," then I really don't think this game is for you, or at least 90% of it.

Last edited:

chucho

Smash Cadet
I have to say you sound like that guy who plays pokemon but wants to skip the story mode and just play competitive. Luck is in all games and its something you have to deal with. as for boring i have yet to get bored of the single player mode.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord

"Buy an Xbox and Halo"
"You're lazy"

**** off
You literally made a thread to whine about how much you don't like game, saying that you are not enjoying a single mode in it. What kind of response were you expecting, exactly?

Qbopper

Smash Rookie
I don't see how you're having so much trouble stomaching it, there's like 3 events to do for the stages and you can just play VS matches to unlock characters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Help you unlock stuff? I'll do you one better, put the game down and leave. If something as simple unlocking 8 characters makes you ***** like this, you might need a new hobby. Can you say "lazy"?

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace

"Buy an Xbox and Halo"
"You're lazy"

**** off

Not sure about other repliers, but for me personally, I just found it hard to take you seriously when you already made a nigh identical thread when the 3DS version came out about how "bad it is" and how it "ruined everything" to put it on the 3DS.

Sorry if you got offended, but you can only cry wolf so many times before people just brush it off. If you're truly that unhappy with the unlockable content (arguably the easiest unlocks in any Smash Bros to date in terms of characters and stages IMO), then perhaps you've just grown bored of Smash over the years. Yeah, you need to work for the custom moves and some of those high-end Trophies and trinkets, but if that wasn't there, what incentive would there be for completion gamers and people who like challenges?

As for Smash Tour, you can literally leave it play itself while you go out and do something / attend class or make meals, and you come back to prizes, so I don't see the issue with that.

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
It just takes too long to unlock everything. I just want to unlock customs and cds.

ZelDan

Smash Master
Characters don't take long at all really. I'm sure you could just do a bunch of 300% 1 stock matches to get all characters quickly. Stages I dunno about.

I could certainly understand not wanting to get all customs/equipment/clothes/trophies. if there was a less RNG-y way to be able to get everything I might have bothered to do so (in the 3DS or Wii U versions), but eh.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If you aren't completely sold about this game, then you obviously haven't tried Picture mode with trophies. Just throwing it out there:substitute::substitute::substitute:

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe the OP phrased it badly or typed the title wrong, I think he's solely talking about single player mode, which I have to agree, really sucks. Personally the worst out of all smash games in terms of single player. My favorite was 64 smash single player, with each new smash being less "fun" for me. How they designed the Wii-U single player is awful for me in terms of flavor and how they ramp up the difficulty. Upping the difficultly in this game doesn't feel like a challenge, but cheap and lazy by throwing in more stuff and all the opponents possible instead of making a stronger AI or framing the battles in interesting ways, excluding events which I have no comment on. Kind of wish this title had the other modes from past games, i think the engine would work great in melee adventure mode or Brawl's subspace.

While the characters and stages are a breeze to unlock, custom specials are a grind and seem like they could vary well be a part of competitive play, and I don't feel like I can even prepare for that properly until the I've unlocked them all.

My advice is to just poke at the game here and there until the community figures out the best and quickest way to unlock stuff. The game is still too new for us to really know this yet.

Edit: yeah, hate single player, but really digging VS, even without all the custom specials.

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
Characters: 100 vs matches or so will get you all of them. Fight 'em out, or if you want them the fastest way, set it to 1-stock and just suicide against a computer.

Stages:
Kongo Jungle = Original Heavyweights event (the first event, easy enough)
Smashville = Playing Tricks (not very far into the list)
Pac-Land = play each Smash Tour stage once (honestly takes the longest)
Stadium 2 = When Lightning Strikes event. Not very far into the list
Duck Hunt = One KO in Cruel Smash. Easy enough, and you can also unlock the Dog this way.
Flat Zone X = 100 blocks as Game&Watch in Trophy Rush.

You'll have to power through some events, but the Cruel Smash is easy enough if you just pick Marth/Ike/Lucina/Mac and counter an attack or two (or just backthrow one off the stage and hold the ledge while they fall). Game&Watch's is easy. No quick way to get Pac Land, I guess just set the minimum turn count (15 mins) and mash buttons til it's over with.

It really won't take long (2 hours or less for characters the quick way, and maybe an hour and a half total for stages if you do the events on easy) and you'll never have to do it again. That said, aside from the characters, only three of the stages are particularly worthwhile, so no need to get Pac Land or Flat Zone X unless you really need Random Select.

For customs, I guess I'm lucky in that I already got them all on the 3DS version, so I just have to copy over the loadouts I want. That aside, it's more generous than the 3DS version is in that regard. You can also get them from Conquest results (I think) and from prize chances when spectating online, which would be slow but doable. There's no quick way to get them, especially outside of single-player modes, but the bright side is that they don't work in For Glory anyway.

If you have items on, you can get custom moves as drops in regular Smash mode.

I'd suggest just getting the characters via matches, and unless you're after completion (in which case, good luck, it's a lot of stuff no matter your level of patience), don't worry about the rest.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
It's a legitimate complaint about unlocking characters most modern fighting games don't make you unlock any.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
125-ish challenges in, and I have to agree. Grinding custom moves and stuff isn't so bad IMO (just get the good ones if you're that lazy), and I'll tolerate beating Classic and All-star as everybody. But that's just it: I tolerate it.

Let's be honest here: Jacking up the difficultly just means you have to find a cheesy strategy. Crazy Orders 20 turns as Mario anyone? Basically impossible to with that many matches in ten minutes, right? Nope, all the challenge comes from the final battle. You just need first strike invincibility and a homerun bat to get to that point. The only way to complete the challenge (or otherwise reach 20 turns for grinding) is the least fun way to do it possible. The only hard part is Master and Crazy, which comes down to bat spam again anyway. Since there's no way to practice the just final battle you'll have to sit through all the fluff over and over again to get good enough to win it. Classic's harder challenges have the same problem, but there's atleast wiggle room for if you'd rather blitz the fluff or prep for the boss if it's a normal 9.0 run. It's just that the whole risk-reward system is mostly just a way to waste time since the boss is the only good challenge.

Then there's the whole RNG drops thing, which has basically made anybody over 12 just give up on equipment entirely. Which means you'll never use it outside solo.

At least in Kid Icarus rather then completely losing stuff it was just slightly weaker, and the cash spent and received was actually meaningful. And the fusion system actually let us have basically total control. Here, you just keep playing the same boring, stupid modes until you get that perfect equip, just blowing money when you felt like it. In KI, the road to the boss was 99% the same every time. In SSB, it's all random garbage making you start from scratch mid-way every ten tries. In KI, the road to the boss and the boss itself were generally equal in difficultly. In SSB, the boss is the only thing worth a damn. In KI, there was some normality to the drops. (First stage drops Fortune Bows, First Blades, Twinbellows Cannons, a random weapon, and two powers consistently.) In SSB it's just up to chance even after you cheese the chance wheel. The list goes on and on... If there was one area Sakurai should of taken more from KI, it should of been the solo modes.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Event matches are better this time. They actually put a fair amount of creativity into many of them.

Smash Tour is... okay but can be more frustrating than mario party depending on the mood of the people you play it with.

Master Orders are a nice way to get CDs.

I wish it was less easy to get trophies though; they have lost their appeal due to the ease to obtain them.

I don't really think many people like Target Blast.

Classic is annoying to me now, and there doesn't seem to be anything "classic" about it =P.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
125-ish challenges in, and I have to agree. Grinding custom moves and stuff isn't so bad IMO (just get the good ones if you're that lazy), and I'll tolerate beating Classic and All-star as everybody. But that's just it: I tolerate it.

Let's be honest here: Jacking up the difficultly just means you have to find a cheesy strategy. Crazy Orders 20 turns as Mario anyone? Basically impossible to with that many matches in ten minutes, right? Nope, all the challenge comes from the final battle. You just need first strike invincibility and a homerun bat to get to that point. The only way to complete the challenge (or otherwise reach 20 turns for grinding) is the least fun way to do it possible. The only hard part is Master and Crazy, which comes down to bat spam again anyway. Since there's no way to practice the just final battle you'll have to sit through all the fluff over and over again to get good enough to win it. Classic's harder challenges have the same problem, but there's atleast wiggle room for if you'd rather blitz the fluff or prep for the boss if it's a normal 9.0 run. It's just that the whole risk-reward system is mostly just a way to waste time since the boss is the only good challenge.

Then there's the whole RNG drops thing, which has basically made anybody over 12 just give up on equipment entirely. Which means you'll never use it outside solo.

At least in Kid Icarus rather then completely losing stuff it was just slightly weaker, and the cash spent and received was actually meaningful. And the fusion system actually let us have basically total control. Here, you just keep playing the same boring, stupid modes until you get that perfect equip, just blowing money when you felt like it. In KI, the road to the boss was 99% the same every time. In SSB, it's all random garbage making you start from scratch mid-way every ten tries. In KI, the road to the boss and the boss itself were generally equal in difficultly. In SSB, the boss is the only thing worth a damn. In KI, there was some normality to the drops. (First stage drops Fortune Bows, First Blades, Twinbellows Cannons, a random weapon, and two powers consistently.) In SSB it's just up to chance even after you cheese the chance wheel. The list goes on and on... If there was one area Sakurai should of taken more from KI, it should of been the solo modes.
Why don't you just buy a PS4 and inFamous?

With unlocking EVERYTHING, I mean trophies and customs too. Is not lazy to don't want to do 50+ hours of repetitive, boring, sometimes broken (Lucina cruel mode challenge?) tasks over and over. It's called having something better to do in life. I like the multiplayer. I play Smash Bros. since it came out. Repeating the classic mode 51 times is simply NOT FUN. But you'll probably don't get it again and act like pathetic butthurt assholes once again. Please do, it's fun.
Also I love the fact that everyone is suggesting me to buy an Xbox and not a PS4. The implication!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Event matches are better this time. They actually put a fair amount of creativity into many of them.

Smash Tour is... okay but can be more frustrating than mario party depending on the mood of the people you play it with.

Master Orders are a nice way to get CDs.

I wish it was less easy to get trophies though; they have lost their appeal due to the ease to obtain them.

I don't really think many people like Target Blast.

Classic is annoying to me now, and there doesn't seem to be anything "classic" about it =P.
Smash Tour is an absolute mess of a cluster****. It simply is idiotic from any point of view, from design to the rules.
The events are better than Brawl sure, but still pretty bad. Most of them are broken challenges especially if you want to get the reward.
Master and Crazy are nice, but I hoped they were more useful to unlock stuff.
Target Blast really I don't understand why it exists like 90% of the Stadium modes.
Classic has to exist, sure, but I'm AFRAID of what the next Smash Bros. will require the player to do to unlock the trophies. 60+ classic mode runs... ****ing God. And let's not talk about All-Star mode which simply has to die already.
The only single player mode which should definitely always be in Smash Bros. is the stage editor. Too bad this time around it ****ing sucks (I think it's worse than it was in Brawl). Just kill all those other stupid ass modes and do a good Stage Editor next time.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Why don't you just buy a PS4 and inFamous?

With unlocking EVERYTHING, I mean trophies and customs too. Is not lazy to don't want to do 50+ hours of repetitive, boring, sometimes broken (Lucina cruel mode challenge?) tasks over and over. It's called having something better to do in life. I like the multiplayer. I play Smash Bros. since it came out. Repeating the classic mode 51 times is simply NOT FUN. But you'll probably don't get it again and act like pathetic butthurt *******s once again. Please do, it's fun.
Also I love the fact that everyone is suggesting me to buy an Xbox and not a PS4. The implication!
If you don't have time to unlock everything, that's not the game's fault. Hobbies take time and dedication, and gaming is no exception. If your schedule is too busy for 100% completion, then don't get everything. Honestly, the basic characters and stages are more than enough for a great time with your friends. Everything else is really just icing on the cake, really. There's no obligation to unlock everything if you don't want to/can't go through all the trouble.
Smash Tour is an absolute mess of a cluster****. It simply is idiotic from any point of view, from design to the rules.
The events are better than Brawl sure, but still pretty bad. Most of them are broken challenges especially if you want to get the reward.
Master and Crazy are nice, but I hoped they were more useful to unlock stuff.
Target Blast really I don't understand why it exists like 90% of the Stadium modes.
Classic has to exist, sure, but I'm AFRAID of what the next Smash Bros. will require the player to do to unlock the trophies. 60+ classic mode runs... ****ing God. And let's not talk about All-Star mode which simply has to die already.
The only single player mode which should definitely always be in Smash Bros. is the stage editor. Too bad this time around it ****ing sucks (I think it's worse than it was in Brawl). Just kill all those other stupid *** modes and do a good Stage Editor next time.
Smash Tour is definitely a weak point of the game, but it does have some interesting ideas. For instance, I would love the final battle where each stock is a different fighter to be its own mode, but oh well.
I like the events, but a lot of the reward challenges are pretty ridiculous. (Also, that Kirby food one... * shudders *)
If you get really far in Crazy Orders, you can get some nice loot from it. The Orders are also arguably the best way to get CDs in the game.
I would rather have Break the Targets instead of Target Blast, but it's a pretty fun mode for what it is.
Yeah, Smash is getting too big XD There's too much content! I do think All Star is a fun challenge, and if when we do get that many characters, there is a difficulty select to make it somewhat bearable :p
I do think Stage Builder has some missed potential, but I do think a future DLC, paid or free, could add some real depth to the mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom