• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im new to Smash and i have a few questions about G&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
first off what does the term wind box mean??? i see it in alot of peoples strategies on G&W but i dont know what it means... second off i use a classic controller which button is the "tilt" button???

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
A Wind Box is when there is a 'bubble' in which there is a certain amount of wind, pushing the enemy in a certain direction. Game & Watch U-air has the most visible windbox. Just use U-air on an airborne opponent and it'll pop him up, IF they are within the windbox.
Secondly, if you want to tilt, just tilt the control stick sidewards lightly, instead of hitting it hard. You have to slightly tap it.

Next time use the Q&A thread instead of making your own thread.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
i think that pretty much answered your question.

and yeah next time use the g&w question and answer thread, it's there for a reason. (:

/lockthread

Tman1206

Smash Cadet
Yeah all tilts have to be used by using the analog stick or c stick if your using a gamecube controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom