• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im movingn to fl and i wanna go to genesis^^

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
whatz up guys, im blea, im blea, im from venezuela..
Im moving to US pretty soon, im going to live in florida, miami..
I only play melee^^

I wanted to know if some1 is going to Genesis, because i might be going before genesis happen and i want to go so bad, that im looking 4 people that i can go with.. Any1 who is going please tell me when and how^^

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
kk cool dude, how are u guys going?

i could go to genesis with 2 people from here.. but i dont know yet.. is still only me

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
yeah dude, he is currently in florida orlando.. he was gonna play hungy i dont know what happened.. but im currently playing a lot of melee, he told me lots bout u.. im also really exited..

guini how are we going, plane, car, walking? i didnt told u about it again because i we did not talked about it anymore..
So how ?^^

Handorin

Smash Hero
yeah dude, he is currently in florida orlando.. he was gonna play hungy i dont know what happened.. but im currently playing a lot of melee, he told me lots bout u.. im also really exited..

guini how are we going, plane, car, walking? i didnt told u about it again because i we did not talked about it anymore..
So how ?^^
If you walk to Genesis from FL, you sir, are a beast.

(From Miami)
Driving directions to Antioch, CA
3,084 mi (4,963 km) – about 1 day 21 hours

Walking directions to Antioch, CA
3,036 mi (4,886 km ) – about 41 days 4 hours

OTRU...

Smash Champion
oye blea yo estoy pensando ir a genesis tambien con el linguini, asi que alli nos vamos todos juntos...

ya tienes companero para teams? porque yo estoy buscando a alguien...

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
no loco, pero yo no soy tan bueno en teams X.x pero alla me enseñan a jugar teams.. aqui solamente hemos hecho dos torneos en teams, yo siempre juego con el top 1 y yo top 2, asi nos aseguramos la plata ^^ pero no c mucho teams.. pero dale marico jugamos temas, me enseñai primero..

Handorin, that didnt looked to much of a joke for u? i was jk..

jason dude, i dont know where im moving yet, but i know its in florida so dont worry, i even know im moving to miami, and im gonna have a car so it wont be a problem to go to tournaments or look 4 ppl ^^

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
he is Dark_Crono in smashboards , that he´s nametag ^^

i dont know what happened to him, i tryed to call him, or he´s dad i dont know whoever answers, and nothing.. i didint found he´s number

Top Bottom