• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im moving away from Sonic for abit...

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I just think I've taken my game as far as it can go for the moment. I'll be back in about 4 months (I've been fairly inactive as of late on this board anyways).
I'm gonna concentrate as always on my Luigi and maybe dabble into Falco, see if he really is the best spacie (from what I've seen so far it's a yes btw). Farewell fellow Sonic users, I'll be back when the Blue Blurs metagame is more developed!

Good Luck to IoZ, Lucky, DarkNes, TwinkleToes, Boxob and whoever else wants to make the hedgehog high tier!

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
No way d00d. With this, the Alliance of Blue Hedgehog's is broken ;-; But seriously, good luck with your other characters ^-^ You'll be back, they always come back -_-;

Top Bottom